Safonov M.A. THE CONTRIBUTION OF FLOODPLAIN FORESTS IN BIODIVERSITY OF WOOD-DESTROYING FUNGI OF THE ORENBURG REGIONThe hydrographic network has a large impact on the natural features of the regions, participating in the formation of the relief, soil and vegetation cover. Especially great is the influence of permanent watercourses on the biota of the steppe zone. In this case, floodplain habitats become havens for many mesophilic species. A large part of the Orenburg region is located within the steppe zone and the river network of the region also affects the micro- and mesoclimate, and also forms specific complexes of biota within the floodplains of various sizes, and also in adjacent areas. Especially brightly it is at the expense of growth in floodplains forests, which are intrazonal for the steppe zone. One of the most important essential components of the biota of floodplain forest are wood-destroying basidiomycetous fungi. The article presents data on the species composition of wood-destroying fungi biota of floodplain forests of the Orenburg region, accumulated as a result of generalization of many years of field research data. The list of species includes 125 species from 69 genera of the division Basidiomycota. The results of systematic and ecological analysis of studied mycobiota are given. Marked the highest frequency of occurrence in floodplain habitats of Phellinus igniarius, Schizophyllum commune, Fomes fomentarius. Marked species, penetrating floodplain habitats to the North and South of the main boundaries of the area. That is accessible conclusion of the substantial contribution of floodplain habitats in a diversity of wood-destroying fungi biota of the region, especially in the steppe zone of the Orenburg region.Key words: wood-destroying basidiomycetes, mycobiota, border of areal, the floodplain forests, Orenburg region.
1. Bondarzewa M. A. The Determinant key of fungi: (Aphyllophorales). Leningrad: Nauka, 1998. Vol. 2. 391 p.
2. Annual information Bulletin on the status of water objects, their morphometric characteristics, water protection zones of water objects, quantitative and qualitative indicators of the status of water resources, water management systems, including hydraulic structures. — Orenburg: the Lower Volga BWI, 2011. — 52 p.
3. Zmitrovich I. V. The Determinant key of fungi. Order The Aphyllophorous. Vol. 3: Family Atheliales and Amylocorticiales. M. ; SPb.: Partnership of scientific publications KMK, 2008. 278 p.
4. Krasnova T.V. Environmental optimization and monitoring of the basins of small rivers of the Orenburg region // Fundamental and applied research: issues and results. -2014. — No. 13. — P. 46-49
5. Malenkova A. S. The wood-destroying fungi of artificial plantations of the southern Urals. — Diss. Cand. Biol.Sciences. — Orenburg, 2013. — 235 p.
6. Milkov F. N. General description of the nature of Chkalovsky area //Sketches of the physical geography of Chkalovsky area. Chkalov: Chkalov. publishing house, 1951. — P. 5-27.
7.Safonov M. A. Substrate specialization of wood-destroying fungi and its local variation // Bulletin of the Orenburg State Pedagogical University. — The electronic scientific journal (Online). ISSN 2303-9922. http://www.vestospu.ru, 2013. №3 (7). — P. 44-52
8. Safonov M. A. Complexes of xylotrophic macromycetes on woody plants of Alnus Mill. In The Southern Urals // Bulletin Of The Orenburg State Pedagogical University. — The electronic scientific journal (Online). ISSN 2303-9922. http://www.vestospu.ru, 2014. №1 (9). — S. 39-43
9. Safonov M. A. A list of wood-destroying basidiomycetes of Orenburg Preurals (Russia) // Bulletin of the Orenburg State Pedagogical University. — The electronic scientific journal (Online). ISSN 2303-9922. http://www.vestospu.ru, 2015. №2 (14). — Pp. 11-28.
10. Safonov M. A., Safonova T. I. Theoretical and practical aspects of biodiversity conservation mycobiota of the southern Urals //Vestnik of OSU, No. 6 (112), 2010. P. 29-33
11. Chibilyov A. A. Natural heritage of the Orenburg region.— Orenburg: Orenburg publishing house, 1996. — 384 p.
12. Shatalov V. G., Creshevsky I. V., I. V. Yakimov Floodplain forests. — M.: Lesn. industry, 1984. — 160 p.
13. Schwartz, S. S., the Ecosystems of the forest-tundra and southern tundra / S. S. Schwartz, N. N. Danilov // Phys. General biology. — 1972. — Vol. 33 — No. 6. — P. 9-22.
14. Christiansen P. M. Danish Resupinate Fungi. Part II. Homobasidiomycetes // Dansk Botanisk Arkiv. Copenhagen: Bjnar Munksgaard, 1960. Bind. 19, Nr. 2. P. 61-388.
15. Nordic Macromycetes. Vol. 3: Heterobasidioid, Aphyllophoroid and Gasteromycetoid basidiomycetes. Gopenhagen: Nordsvamp, 1997.
16. Ryvarden L., Gilbertson R. L. The Polyporaceae of Europe. Oslo: Fungiflora, 1993-1994. Vol. 1-2.
About this article
Author: Safonov M.A.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |