Perezhogin Y.V., Kurlov S.I. ADDITIONS TO THE LIST RARE AND ENDANGERED PLANTS KOSTANAY REGION (NORTHERN KAZAKHSTAN)Inventory of wild rare and endangered plants in Kostanay region is of great environmental value. The main purpose is to prevent the of his death. Earlier, we were allocated 85 such species recommended for protection in the region. Based on the authors' own fees from 2005 to 2015 was further identified another 39 rare plant species that require urgent measures to protect in the region. The resulting research konspekt of rare species of flora will be the basis for the creation of botanical nature monuments in Kostanay region for individual species of rare plants.Key words: flora of Kazakhstan, rare species, the location.
1. The Red Book of the Middle Urals (Sverdlovsk and Perm region): Rare and endangered species of animals and plants / Under. Ed. V.N.Bolshakov and P.L.Gorchakovsky. — Ekaterinburg: Publishing House of the Ural Mountains University Press, 1996. — 279 p.
2. Baitenov M.S. In the world of rare plants. Alma-Ata: Kaynar, 1985. — 175 p.List of rare, threatened and endemic plants in Europe. Strasbourg: Coucil of Europe, 1977. 286 p.p.
3. List of rare, threatened and endemic plants in Europe. Strasbourg: Coucil of Europe, 1977. 286 p.p.
4. Du mond, D.M. A guide for the selection of rare unique and endangered plants // Castanea. 1973. Vol. 38, №4. p.p. 387-395.
5. Red Book. Wild species of flora of the USSR, in need of protection (red. A.L.Tahtadzhyan). — L.: Nauka, 1975. — 204 p.
6. The Red Book of the USSR: Rare and endangered species of animals and plants. — M.: 1978.
7. The Red Book of the Kazakh SSR: Rare and endangered species of animals and plants, (ch. 2. Plants) Alma-Ata: Kaynar, 1981. — 260 p.
8. The Red Book of the Kyrgyz SSR. Frunze, Kyrgyzstan, 1985. — 136 p.
9. Lucas G.L., Synge A.H. The IUCN Threatened Plants Committee and its work throughout the world // Environ. Conserv. 1977. Vol. 4, №3. p.p. 179-187
10. Elias Th. S. Threatened and endangered species of plants in arid ecosystem // Egyptian Journal of Wildlife and Natural Resourses Bull. 1978. №1. p.p. 1-7.
11. Wild rare and endangered species of plants // State Cadastre of the South Kazakhstan region. Red Book. — Almaty, 2002. — 148 p.
12. Protection of rare species of plants and vegetation in Kazakhstan. Alma-Ata: Science, 1987. -84 p.
13. Kharkevich S.S., Katchura N.N. Rare species of plants of the Soviet Far East and their protection. — M.: Nauka, 1987. — 232 p.
14. Kolesnikov B.P., Semenov Tian-Shansky A.M., Stoyko S.M., Tikhomirov V.N. Topical issues of protection of fauna // Bot. Zh. 1974. T. 59, №10.
15. Baytulin I.O. Status and prospects of the protection of rare plants Kazakhstan // Protection of rare species and plants of Kazakhstan. Alma-Ata, Nauka, 1981, p.p. 3-19.
16. Perezhogin Y.V. Wild rare and endangered plants of Kostanay region. — Kostanay, "Kostanaypoligrafiya", 2004. — 106 p.
About this article
Authors: Perezhogin Yu.V., Kurlov S.I.