Berestova A.V., Zinyukhin G.B., Maneeva E.Sh. FEATURES OF CRYOPROCESSING OF VEGETABLE RAW MATERIALSFast freezing is the best way of conservation and preservation of perishable vegetable raw materials. For optimization of parameters of this process and development of new ways of processing of raw materials it is necessary to reveal features of cryoprocessing of vegetable raw materials. The review of references showed that the existing technologies of cryoprocessing of vegetable raw materials assume use of freezing in an intensive stream of air and directly cryogenic method by means of coolants, biopreservatives and cryoprotectors. Receiving the high-quality cryoprocessed food is based on optimization of parameters of process of deep freezing, development of new ways of processing of raw materials for the purpose of receiving a semi-finished product or a ready-made product in the conditions of negative temperatures, without allowing phase transition of moisture to a liquid state, and also decrease in prime cost. An indispensable condition of preservation of commodity quality, a nutrition value and safety of production is observance of temperature conditions of a continuous refrigerating chain. Specific lines of cryoprocessing of vegetable raw materials are the following features: compliance to a certain look and grade, standard indicators on organoleptic, physical and chemical, structural and mechanical properties and indicators of safety; strict observance of technological parameters of production; technological processing of raw materials before freezing.Key words: vegetable raw materials, technological parameters, deep freezing, cryoprocessing, cryoconservation.
1. Ageykina, T.V. Kachestvo of the frozen fruit and vegetable products and its safety: yew. Cand.Tech.Sci.: 05.18.15 / T.V. Ageykina. — Moscow, 2002. — 148 pages.
2. Kazantseva, M. A. Consumer properties of vegetables / M. A. Kazantseva//Storage and processing of agricultural raw materials. — No. 5. — 2011. — Page 71-73.
3. Kudryavtsev, VA. Development of technology of the frozen scalded bakery semi-finished products: yew. Cand.Tech.Sci.: 05.18.07 / V.A. Kudryavtsev. — St. Petersburg, 2010. — 156 pages.
4. Horns, I.A. Conservation of colds / I.A foodstuff. Horns, V. E. Kutsakova, V. I. Filippov, S. V. Frolov. — M.: 2002. — 184 pages.
5. Yusef, A.N Energeticheskaya an assessment of the combined methods of refrigerating technology of storage of fresh vegetable raw materials: автореф. yew. Cand.Tech.Sci.: 05.18.14/... Yusef. — Odessa, 1994. — 18 pages.
6. Horns, I.A. Perspective ways of cryoprocessing of raw materials of a biological origin: Internet release / I.A. Horns, B. S. Babakin, Yu.A. Fatykhov 2005. No. 10. http://www.holodilshchik.ru/index_holodilshchik_issue_ 10_2005_Refrigeration_technologies.htm
7. Ukolova, N. Yu. Development of forms of integration of the industrial enterprises in the market of the frozen products of the Russian Federation: yew. Cand.Tech.Sci.: 08.00.05 / N. Yu. Ukolova. — Moscow, 2007. — 136 pages.
8. Kasyanov, G. I. Tekhnologiya of cryoprocessing and cryoprocessings of vegetable raw materials//Modern scientific researches and innovations / G. I. Kasyanov, I.E. Syazin, M. I. Luginin, etc. 2012. No. 3 [An electronic resource]. URL: http://web .snauka.ru/issues/2012/03/10751
9. Belokrylova, L.V. Kachestvo of wild-growing mushrooms during the freezing and storage: yew. Cand.Tech.Sci.: 05.18.15 / L.V. Belokrylova. — Novosibirsk, 2006. — 146 pages.
10. Lebedeva, K.N. Tekhnologiya of microwave vacuum partial dehydration and freezing of vegetables: yew. Cand.Tech.Sci.: 05.18.04 / K.N. Lebedeva. — St. Petersburg, 2007. — 191 pages.
11. Sabrakh, M. Application of periodic action of artificial cold and a microwave field for nondestructive drying of herbs: автореф. yew. Cand.Tech.Sci.: 05.18.14 / M. Sabrakh — Odessa, 1997. — 16 pages.
12. Kotova, T.I. Development of process of dehydration of the sea-buckthorn frozen by a microwave vacuum method: yew. Cand.Tech.Sci.: 03.00.23 / T.I. Kotova. — Ulan-Ude, 2007. — 147 pages.
13. Streams, Ampere-second. Improvement of production of fast-frozen vegetable production with use of liquid and gaseous nitrogen: yew. Cand.Tech.Sci.: 05.18.04 / A.S. Ruchyev. — Moscow, 2003. — 152 pages.
14. Muchkin, E.V. Improvement of a way of preliminary processing of fruit and vegetable raw materials and production technology of fast-frozen products: yew. edging. I sat down. — хоз. sciences: 05.18.01 / E.V. Muchkin. — Moscow, 2010. — 206 pages.
15. Zhebrun, L.A. Improvement of technology of partial dehydration, freezing and storage of products of a phytogenesis with high moisture content: автореф. yew. Cand.Tech.Sci.:: 05.18.14 / L.A. Zherbun. — St. Petersburg, 1997. — 16 pages.
16. Sokolov, V. N. Technological justification of application of two-phase hladonositel for freezing of fruits and vegetables: yew. Cand.Tech.Sci.: 05.18.04 / V. N. Sokolov. — St. Petersburg, 2004. — 193 pages.
17. Kuznetsova, E.G. Dinamik of consumer properties of onions victorious at short-term and long storage in the frozen look: yew. Cand.Tech.Sci.: 05.18.15 / E.G. Kuznetsova. — Novosibirsk, 2006. — 183 pages.
18. Belinskaya, S.E. Tovarovednaya the characteristic of new types of the frozen pumpkin vegetables: автореф. yew. Cand.Tech.Sci.: 05.18.16 / S.E. Belinskaya. — Kiev, 2000. — 25 pages.
19. Voskoboynikov, VA. Main methods of production of instant-products/VA. Voskoboynikova//Food industry. — No. 7. — 2015. — Page 21-23.
About this article
Authors: Zinyuhin G.B., Berestova A.V., Maneeva E.Sh.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |