Arinzhanov A.E., Miroshnikova E.P., Kilyakova Y.V. USE SUPPLEMENTS AND IRON NANOPARTICLES IN THE CARP FEEDINGCurrently, the practice of using feeds with different kinds of dietary supplements. In this paper we study the effect of fine iron powder, the enzyme preparation Rovabio XL, probiotic preparation bifidobakterin bifidum (Bifidobacterium bifidum) on the growth, development and hematology carp at their joint use. Object of research are carp (n = 50), age (0+), with the sample of 10—15 g, grown in a cage farms Ltd. "Lake" Orenburg. Fe nanoparticles obtained at the Institute of Energy Problems of Chemical Physics, Russian Academy of Sciences (Moscow) and synthesized by high-temperature condensation installation Miguйn technology MJ Gene and AV Miller. The size of the nanoparticles 100 nm ± 2 nm. The studies found that the combined use of nanoparticles and probiotic bifidobakterin bifidum increases the growth rate by 28 % relative to control. Hematologic parameters of blood in all the experimental groups were within the physiological norm. In the analysis of blood parameters of the experimental groups was recorded similar picture of changes in hemoglobin and red blood cells: the second week of the experiment there was a decrease in hemoglobin level and the number of red blood cells compared to the control group in I experienced a 7 and 29 %, in II — 16 and 19 % in III — 5 and 34 %, respectively. In the fourth week we have noted the increase in the level of hemoglobin and red blood cell count in the I and III experimental groups: I — 4 and 86 %, in III — 14 and 59 %, respectively. In the sixth week, recorded a slight decrease in hemoglobin levels compared to the control in the I — 0.7 %, in II — 6.3 %, in III — by 2.7 %, and a significant reduction in the number of red blood cells in the I — 38 %, in II — 34 %, in the III — 25 %. Changing the number of white blood cells had a similar pattern changes in the number of red blood cells and hemoglobin concentration. Thus, in the second week of the experiment there was a decrease of leukocytes compared to the control in I — 13 %, in II — 13 %, in the III — 12 %; in the fourth week we noted an increase in the number of leukocytes in the I and Group II — 49 %, in the III — 12 %. Fixed constancy protein composition of plasma and absence of inflammatory processes in the body, as evidenced sedimentation rate of erythrocytes (2—5 mm/h).Key words: enzymes, probiotics, fish feeding, nanoparticles, iron.
1. Rudenko, R.A. The use of probiotics in the starting compound feed for carp fish / R.A. Rudenko, T.G. Rudenko N.N. Tischenko // Proceedings of the universities. Food technology. — 2009. — №1. — S.23-25.
2. Kotov, E.A. Probiotics in aquaculture / E.A. Kotova, N. Pyshmantseva, D.V. Osepchuk, A.A. Pyshmantseva, L.N. Tkhakushinov // Collected scientific works of the All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of sheep and goat. — 2012 — V.3. — №1-1. — S.100-103.
3. Pyshmantseva, A.A. The use of probiotics in sturgeon aquaculture / AA Pyshmantseva, N.A. Yurina, S.I. Kononenko, E.A. Maxim // Collection of scientific works of the North Caucasus Research Institute of Livestock. — 2014. — V.2. — №3. — S.225-229.
4. Barabash, A.A. Effect of enzyme preparation on element status carp with different contents of protein in the diet / A.A. Barabash, E.P. Miroshnikov, A.N. Zharkov // Bulletin of the Orenburg State University. — 2006. — № S2. — S.4-6.
5. Ktsoeva, I.I. The chemical composition of muscle of rainbow trout for use in feed dietary supplements / I.I. Ktsoeva, R.B. Temiraev // News Gorsky State Agrarian University. — 2014 — T.51. — №4. — S.150-153.
6. Miroshnikov, E.P. The exchange of the chemical elements in the body carp when nanoparticles of cobalt and iron in the feed / E.P. Miroshnikov, A.E. Arinzhanov, N.N. Glushchenko, S.P. Wasilewska // Bulletin of the Orenburg State University. — 2012. — № 6. — S. 170-175.
7. Arinzhanov, A.E. The use of extruded feed with the addition of metal nanoparticles in the feeding of fish / A.E. Arinzhanov, E.P. Miroshnikov, Y. Kilyakova, A.M. Miroshnikov, A.V. Kudasheva // Bulletin of the Orenburg State University. — 2012. — № 10. — S. 138-142.
8. Arinzhanov, A.E. Exposure to nanoparticles of metal complex on the body of carp / A.E. Arinzhanov, E.P. Miroshnikov, Y. Kilyakova // Proceedings of the Orenburg State Agrarian University. — 2013. — № 2 (40). — S.113-116.
9. Miroshnikov, EP Changes in hematological parameters of carp under the influence of metal nanoparticles / EP Miroshnikov, AE Arinzhanov, Y. Kilyakova // Scientific and technological agriculture. — 2013. — №5. — S.55-57.
10. Arinzhanov, A.E. The impact of nanoparticles on hematological parameters of blood carp / A.E. Arinzhanov, E.P. Miroshnikov, Y. Kilyakova // Herald of beef cattle. — 2013. — T. 5. — № 83. — S.92-97.
11. Miroshnikov, E.P. Effect of different dosage of the nanoparticles on the productivity of carp and exchange of chemical elements / E.P. Miroshnikov, A.E. Arinzhanov, Y. Kilyakova // Scientific and technological agriculture. — 2014. — №5. -S.30-32.
12. Chinas, I.A. Growing Lena sturgeon in industrial conditions using the feed additive "Abiopeptid" / I.A. Chinas, Y. Gusev, A.A. Vasiliev, S.S. Mukhametshin // Agricultural Research magazine. — 2014. — №12. — S.10-12.
13. Grishchenko, P.A. The impact on productivity of carp asparginatov when grown in cages / P.A. Grishchenko, A.A. Vasiliev, G.A. Khandozhko, Y. Gusev, A.A. Karasev // husbandry. — 2010. — №12. — S.13-14.
14. Akchurina, I.V. An alternative to hormonal drugs to enhance the growth rate of fish / I.V. Akchurina, I.V. Poddubnaya, A.A. Vasilyev, O.E. Vilutis, P.S. Tarasov // Agricultural Research magazine. — 2013. — №10. — S.3-4.
15. Nesterov, D.V. The efficiency of feed enzyme-combined different forms of zinc in the diets of ruminants / D.V. Nesterov, O. Sipaylovo, V.V. Vanshin, S.A. Miroshnikov // Herald of beef cattle. — 2012. — Volume 4. — №78. — S. 74-78.
16. Dorofeeva, T.A. Changes in red blood cells and hemoglobin rainbow trout using enzyme complex BIO-FEED-WHEAT and antioxidant mixture OXI-NIL-DRY / T.A. Dorofeeva, T.I. Agayev A. Urtaeva // News Gorsky State Agrarian University. — 2014 — T.51. — №1. — S.63-67.
17. RF Patent 2517228. A method of producing fish feed. Arinzhanov A.E., Miroshnikova E.P., E.A. Sizova, Kilyakova Y. Rodionova G.B., Glushchenko N.N. Stated 27.12.2012. Posted 27.05.2014.
18. Copyright certificate the USSR №814432. Gene M..J, A. Miller. Bulletin inventions. 1981. — №11. — P.25.
19. Pryakhin, Y. Methods for fisheries research / J.V. Pryakhin, V.A. Shkitsky. — Krasnodar: Kuban gos.un-t, 2006. — 214 p.
20. Lakin, G.F. Biometrics / G.F. Lakin. — M .: Higher School. — 1990. 352 p.
21. Sorokina, N.V. Influence of fodder with pumpkin oil cake on the growth and physiological condition starlet / N.V. Sorokina, A.R. Lozovskiy // Science. — 2010. — №4. — S.74-80.
About this article
Authors: Kilyakova Yu.V., Arinzhanov A.E., Miroshnikova E.P.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |