Iconopisceva O.G. TERRITORIAL DEVELOPMENT OF ORENBURG IN THE CONTEXT OF SYSTEM OF MOVING OF THE CITIES OF THE URALSFormation of the largest system of moving of the Ural region difficult centuries-old process which cornerstone the certain state interests connected with expansion of borders of the Russian Empire were. The formed strong points of moving in the majority were put at once as the city with certain functions. Therefore, moving in the Urals wasn't natural evolutionary process. Territorial development of city space of Orenburg and other nearby cities connected historically is considered in the context of formation of system of moving and is carried out within the well-known periods of development — preindustrial, industrial and post-industrial. As a result of which, changes happened as in forms of development of the system of moving, and at the territorial level of the cities of components this system. At each stage the major political and economic factors and their influence on planning structure, and nature of territorial development come to light. It is noted that there are certain regularities of spatial development peculiar both to Orenburg, and other cities of the Urals of one genetic category. At each stage of development definitions of the spatial organization of urban areas are given. The revealed general regularities of spatial development are reduced to four main models, everyone from which corresponds to the historical stage. Possibilities of development of the cities and system of moving at the present stage of development are considered. The spatial organization of system of moving of the Urals and in particular in territories of South Ural possesses the high potential of development that is connected with change of borders of the state and border position of the cities. Orenburg can become "a gate to Asia" through which new transcontinental communication streams which will connect Europe, Russia and China will be directed again that can become new incentive to spatial development of territories of Orenburg and their high-quality transformation.Key words: settlement system, planning system, spatial development, agglomeration, the model of urban space.
1. Vinokurov, B. Yu. International transport corridors Evraz of ES: quicker, cheaper, it is more: branch review / B. Yu. Vinokurov. — Alma-Ata, 2009. — 93 pages.
2. Monarchic, V. M. Modern approaches to risk management in the international transport corridors / V. M. Gosudarev. — Nizhny Novgorod: Publishing house of Volzh. the state.eng. — builds. un-that, 2007. — 161 pages.
3. Glebа,В. Transformation of planning archetypes of the city and formation of geterotopiya of town planning [An electronic resource] / Victor Glebа. — Electron. it is given.–Access mode: http://arhetip.esy.es/pr_5/2012_R/2012_R_27.htm. –Tit. from the screen.
4. Ikonopistseva, O. G. Modern forming structure factors of an urban environment (on the example of Orenburg) / O. G. Ikonopistseva//the Bulletin of the Orenburg state university. — 2011. — No. 9 (128). — Page 111-118.
5. Krivov, A. Cities, town planning, system of moving of Russia [An electronic resource] / Alexander Krivov//Domestic notes. — 2012. — No. 3 (48). — Electron. version furnace. publications. — Access mode: http://www.strana-oz.ru/2012/3/goroda-gradostroitelstvo-sistema-rasseleniya-rossii. –Tit. from the screen.
6. The large cities and calls of globalization / under the editorship of V. A. Kolosov, D. Ekkert. — Smolensk: Oykumena, 2003. — 280 pages.
7. Lappo, G.M. Results and prospects of the Russian urbanization [An electronic resource] / Georgy Lappo. — Access mode: http://polit .ru/article/2005/10/19/demoscope217/. –Tit. from the screen.
8. Lappo, G. M. Results of an urbanization in Russia by the end of the XX century / G. M. Lappo, P. M. Glades//World of Russia. — 1999. — T. 8, No. 4. — Page 22-34.
9. Lakhtin, V. A. Sistema of moving and architectural and planning structure of the cities of the Urals / V. A. Lakhtin. — Moscow: Stroyizdat, 1977. — 125pages.
10. Lezhava, I. G. Arkhitektura and town planning of Russia at a new stage / I. G. Lezhava//the Architecton. — 1993. — No.5. — Page 6-7.
11. Lezhava, I. G.Vektor of town-planning evolution. stage / I. G. Lezhava//Town planning. — 2010. — No. 3. — Page 47-52.
12. Lola, A. M.Metodologiya and methods of identification and delimitation of agglomeration of Russia / A. M. Lola//Town planning. — 2010. — No. 3. — Page 62-63.
13. Lokhova, N. N. Architectural and planning heritage of the 20-50th years of the XX century in town planning of the Urals: diss-tion of the candidate of architecture: 18.00.01 / N. N. Lokhova. — Novosibirsk, 1997. — 152 pages.
14. Lukin, A. V.Idey of "an economic belt of the Silk way" and Euroasian integration [An electronic resource] / A. V. Lukin//International life. — 2014. — No. 7. — Access mode: http://igpi.ru/bibl/other_articl/1406820606.html. –Tit. from the screen.
15. Mazayev, A. G. Formation and development of system of moving of the Urals (the XVII-XIX centuries): stages and geopolitical features [An electronic resource] / A. G. Mazayev//Academic messenger Uralniiproyekt of PAACH. — 2014. — No. 1. — Page 10-15. — Electron. version furnace. publications. — Access mode: http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/formirovanie-i-razvitie-sistemy-rasseleniya-urala-xvii-xix-vv-etapy-i-geopoliticheskie-osobennosti. –Tit. from the screen.
16. Novikov, A. V.Тo a question of a role of the international transport corridors in a cargo transportation / A. V. Novikov. — Moscow: MAX. Press, 2007. — 40 pages.
17. Nefedova, T. G. The cities — leaders of modern regions: formal and informal / T. G. Nefedova, A. I. Treyvish//Russia and its regions in the XX century: the territory, moving, migrations / under the editorship of O. Glezer, P. Polyana. — Moscow: OGI., 2005. — Page 281-307.
18. Nefedova, T. G. Dynamics and a condition of the cities at the end of the XX century / T. G. Nefedova, A. I. Treyvish//the City and the village of the European Russia: 100 years of changes. — Moscow: OGI, 2001. — Page 196-225.
19.Pivovarov, Yu. L. Fundamentals of geourbanistics: urbanization and city systems: studies. a grant for higher education institutions / Yu. L. Pivovarov. — Moscow: VLADOS, 1999. — Page 105. — (Manual for higher education institutions). — ISBN 5-691-00153-1.
20. Putin, V. V. The new integration project for Eurasia — the future which the electronic resource] / V. V. Putin//News is born today [. — 2011. — 03.10.2011. — Electron. version furnace. publications. — Access mode: http://izvestia .ru/news/502761#ixzz33MwGpaMY. — Tit. from the screen.
21.Polian, P. M. City agglomerations of Russia and new tendencies of evolution of their network (1989-2002) / P. M.Polian, T. I. Selivanov//News of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Series geographical. — 2007. — No. 5. — Page 18-26.
22.Rafikov, S. A. Rol of transport corridors in increase of efficiency of economy of regions [An electronic resource] / S. A. Rafikov//Problems of modern economy — 2012. — No. 1 (41). — Electron. version furnace. publications. — Access mode: http://www.m-economy.ru/art.php? nArtId=3978. — Tit. from the screen.
23. Timokhin, A. Tsiklichesky character and universality of historical development of the urbanized world of city planning / A. Timokhin//Regional problems of architecture and town planning: сб. sciences. ave. / Odes. the state. Acad. of con-on and architecture. — Odessa, 2002. — Page 198-204.
24. Timokhin, A.Frequency of activization of city-forming activity and utility of organic changes in planning systems / A. Timokhin//Theory and history of architecture and town plannings /Russ. acad. of architec. and const. scienc., Resear.in-te of the theory of architecture and town planning. — Kiev, 2002. — Page 187-194.
25. Treyvish, A. I. The world cities in post-industrial economy: terms, theoretical designs and reality / A. I. Treyvish, A. V. Kurasov//World of Russia. — 2009. — No. 1. — Page 34-47.
26. Transformation of the Russian space: social and economic and natural and resource factors (polylarge-scale analysis): materials XXVyear-book of sess. of the econom. and geographer. Intern. Acad. region. developments and cooperation, June, 2008, Tikhvin / edition in chief S. S. Artobolevsky, L. M. Sintserov. — Moscow: Ying t of geography of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2008. — 460 pages.
27. The inherited social and economic structures and transition to post-industrial society: materials XXIVyear-book of sess. of the econom. and geographer. Intern. Acad. region. developments and cooperation, May, 2007, Ivanovo / edition in chief S. S. Artobolevsky, L. M. Sintserov. — Moscow: Ying t of geography of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2007. — 463 pages.
28. Foucault, M. Other spaces / M. Foucault//Intellectuals and power: it is chosen. it is watered. Art., performances and interview: in 3 h. — Moscow, 2006. — H. 3. — Page 191-204. — (New science of policy).
29. The route connecting China to Western Europe will pass through Orenburg Oblast [An electronic resource]//Industriya-Logistik / OOO "Industry Logistik". — Electron. text. it is given. — St. Petersburg, 2011. — Access mode: http://www.ilogistik.ru/trassa-soedinyayushhaya-kitaj-s-zapadnoj-evropoj-projdet-cherez-orenburzhe.html. — Tit. from the screen.
30. In 2013 in Orenburg Oblast will start building 190 km of the route "Europe — the Western China" [An electronic resource]//REGNUM: information agency. — Electron. text. it is given. — Moscow, 1999-2015. — Access mode: http://www .regnum.ru/news/autonews/1639793.html#ixzz2OX969u6f. — Tit. from the screen.
31. Shadrina, T. From Europe to China will pave the way [An electronic resource] / T. Shadrina//the Russian newspaper: internet portal / Federal State Budgetary Institution "Edition Russiannewspaper". — Electron. text.– Moscow, 1998-2015. — Access mode: http://www.rg.ru/2013/03/18/doroga-site.html. — Tit. from the screen.
About this article
Author: Ikonopistseva O.G.