Shadrina I.M. TEACHER'S MORAL LITERACYThe spiritual renewal of society for people seeking edification to enrich human values is a moral law, which becomes a fact in overcoming generated mixed socio-economic changes of values crisis, leading to the loss of their moral evidence, not a person's ability to distinguish where there is good and where evil, where there is good, and where the benefits. One of the necessary conditions for the spiritual renewal of society is moral literacy of teachers as the possession of knowledge about morality, about the teaching of morality, the values that form the core of his moral culture that justify (the knowledge) the moral choice of a teacher; command of the morality language, moral education methods, ethics education, ways of their resolution and the students moral issues, the relationship between them (knowledge and methods, techniques) provides an understanding of the relationship between themselves and the students who have the space of morality. In a space like that the moral concepts of good and evil, honor and dignity, justice and mercy, etc. "move", values that sanctify moral choice of a teacher. This paper is aimed to study the problem of moral literacy of teachers, the concept of which should be considered appropriate and necessary for the pedagogical theory and practice. The concept development of "moral literacy of a teacher" is based on a tradition that is stored and it broadcasts ideas, attitudes and customs by the culture. We discuss the concept of "literacy". It is proposed to define the concept of "moral literacy of a teacher", and the structure of moral literacy of a teacher as a component of its moral culture is revealed: 1) knowledge of morality, teaching morality; terms of cultural studies; values that form the core of moral culture of a teacher; methods of moral education and ethical education where there is an introduction of students to moral values; 2) Comprehension as knowledge understanding and moral relations that emerge between students and a teacher, where moral culture of a teacher appears. It is proved that comprehension within the process when a preservice teacher masters the knowledge, the reflection of its process makes the meaning of knowledge "visible", which is (the meaning) a context of comprehension.Key words: teacher, moral literacy, moral knowledge, understanding, reflexivity, structure.
1. Anisimov S.F. Moral motivation // Ethics / ed. A.A. Huseynov and E.L. Dubko. Moscow: Gardariki. — 2000. P. 367-383.
2. Archangelsky L.M., Dzhafarli T. Ethical category // Subject and system of ethics. Moscow: Institute of Philosophy of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR; Sofia: Bulgarian Academy of Sciences Institute of Philosophy. — 1973. P. 152–178.
3. Behmann G. Knowledge society — a brief review of the theoretical quest // Problems of Philosophy. — 2010. — № 2. — P. 113–126.
4. Buneev R.N. The educational system of the new generation: theory and practice: a monograph. Moscow: Ballass. — 2009. 208 p.
5. Introduce into school the lessons of moral and financial literacy // Project of the Communist Party of the Russian Federation "People's Initiative". URL: http://ni.kprf.ru/n/2552/.
6. Huseynov A.A., Apresyan R.G. Ethics. Moscow: Gardariki. — 1998. 472 p.
7. Drobnitsky O.G. Problems of morality. Moscow: Nauka. — 1977. 334 p.
8. Zakirova A.F. Pedagogical hermeneutics. Moscow: Publishing House Shalva Amonashvili. — 2006. 328 p.
9. Znakov V.V. Psychology of understanding: problems and prospects. Moscow: Institute of Psychology, Russian Academy of Sciences. — 2005. 448 p.
10. Kagan M.S. Philosophical theory of value. Petersburg: Petropolis. — 1997. 205 p.
11. Koblyakov V.P. Ethical consciousness. Leningrad: LGU. — 1979. 222 p.
12. Kolesnikova I.A., Maron A.E., Tonkonogay E.P. Basics of androgogics. Moscow: Academy. — 2003. 240 p.
13. Kulyutkin Y.N., Bezdukhov V.P. Value systems and cognitive structures in the teacher's activity. Samara: SSTU. — 2002. 400 p.
14. Lyubimov B.I. Functional literacy as a factor of understanding and orientation of the individual in crisis situations // The problem of functional literacy: a collection of scientific papers. Petersburg: JOB RW. — 1993. P. 33–42.
15. Onushkin V.G., Ogarev E.I. Towards a new concept of literacy // The problem of functional literacy: a collection of scientific papers. Petersburg: JOB RW. — 1993. P. 3–16.
16. The draft of federal state educational standard of general education // "Teacher's newspaper" № 11. 17 March 2009. P. 5–13.
17. Rakitov A.I. Regulatory world: knowledge and a society based on knowledge // Problems of Philosophy. — 2005. — № 5. — P. 82–94.
18. Roschupkin V.G. Cross-cultural literacy of students — future teachers: diagnosis and formation: monograph. Moscow: SAG; Voronezh: NPO "MODEK". — 2006. 240 p.
19. Senko Y.V., Frolovskaya M.N. Pedagogy of understanding. Moscow: Drofa. — 2007. 189 p.
20. Titarenko A.I. Specificity and structure of morality // Morality and ethical theory. Moscow: Nauka. — 1974. P. 7–49.
21. Frolova P.I. Formation of functional literacy as the basis for the development of learning and cognitive competence of students of a technical college in the process of studying the humanities: a monograph. Omsk: SibADI. — 2012. 196 p.
About this article
Author: Shadrina I.M.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |