Petrova S.D., Kostryukov A.V. EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES OF DEVELOPMENT TECHNICAL THINKING OF STUDENTS OF UNIVERSITY COLLEGEIn article relevance of development of technical thinking of students (future training officers, technicians) in the conditions of university college is defined. Results of approbation of techniques of diagnostics of development of technical thinking of various categories of students are yielded. In a pedagogical context basic concepts, structure and specifics of the studied process are specified. Methods and forms of work of teachers of college are presented and resources of development of technical thinking are specified. Didactic opportunities of technical tasks, educational interaction, partner enterprises and potential employers, possibilities of competitions, development of working professions are discussed.Key words: technical thinking, educational resources, technician.
1. Ageeva, M.G. Development of technical thinking of students of ssuz in the course of training in physics: thesis... candidate ped. sciences: — Moscow: 2006. — 16 p.
2. Belonovskaya, I.D., Melnikova, A.YA. Engineering games in student teaching//the Higher education in Russia. — 2009. — No.3. — P. 112–119.
3. Zanfirova, L.V. Formation of technical thinking in the course of training of students of agroengineering higher education institutions: thesis... candidate ped. sciences. — Moscow: 2008. — 23 p.
4. Kobyakova, M.V. Definition of a level of development of technological thinking of students of technical educational institution // TGPU Bulletin. — 2012. — 11 (126). — P. 103–107.
5. Kostryukov, A.V. Theoretical bases and practice of formation of graphic culture at students of technical colleges in the conditions of modernization of higher education: (on the example of descriptive geometry and engineering graphics): thesis... doctor ped. sciences. 13.00.08. — M.: 2004. — 32 p.
6. Kryazheva, E.V. Development of technical thinking in future experts on the basis of intersubject integration: thesis... candidate of psychological sciences: 19.00.07. — Yaroslavl, 2009. — 179 p.
7. Kudryavtsev, T.V. Psikhologiya of technical thinking: Process and ways of the solution of technical tasks. — M.: Pedagogics, 1975. — 217 p.
8. Manakova, O.C., Belonovskaya, I.D. To a question of educational realization of innovative problems of resource-saving in engineering education [Electronic resource]// Modern problems of science and education. Pedagogical Sciences appendix. — 2014. — No. 6. — URL: http://online .rae.ru/1841 (date of the address: 24.07.2014).
9. Mukhina, M. V. Development of technical thinking in future teacher of technology and business by means of system of informative tasks. thesis... candidate ped. sciences, 13.00.08. — N. Novgorod. — 2003. — 214 p.
10. Petrova, S.D. Pedagogic tools of the analysis of technical thinking of students of Buzuluksky college of the industry and transport // Bulletin of the Chelyabinsk state pedagogical university. — 2013. — No. 3. — P. 156–166
11. Resolution of the government of the Russian Federation of 22.01.2013. No. 23 "About Rules of development, the statement and application of professional standards" [Electronic resource]. — URL: http://www .klerk.ru/doc/307402 (date of the address — 25.08.2014)
12. Planida, S.I. Didactic conditions of formation of professional thinking of students of average special educational institutions: thesis... edging. ped. sciences: 13.00.08. — Armavir, 2010. — 217 p.
13. Senchenko, V.A. Criteria and indicators of formation of technical thinking of students of college [Electronic resource] // Theory and practice of professional education: pedagogical search. — URL: http://www.yrtk.ru/izdanie.htm (date of the address 21.04.2014).
14. Spasennikov, V.V., Yakimenko, D.V. Interdisciplinary communications of engineering pedagogic and innovative management in development of technical thinking of students // The Bulletin of the Kostroma state university of N.A. Nekrasov. — 2013. — T. 19. — No. 1. — P. 195–202.
15. Hudoshina, Yu.V. Formation of technical thinking at future teachers of a vocational education // The Higher education today. — 2009. — No. 2. — P. 73–75.
16. Chashchin, E.V. Technical and technological thinking in modern society // The Bulletin of the Chelyabinsk state university. — 2012. — No. 35 (289). — Philosophy. Sociology. Cultural science. — V. 28. — P. 51–55.
About this article
Authors: Petrova S.D., Kostryukov A.V.