Lasitsa L.A., Streneva N.V. COMPOSITIONAL AND GRAPHIC FRAME OF THE TEXTUsing the frame model, authors of the given article try to answer the question what defines the text's location in space and the choice of graphical tolls presenting it. The article analyses different ways of presenting the texts as a frame system. The material was researched with the help of some statistic methods, the model of compositional and graphic frame of the graffiti-texts is also given. There are two components in it. The first is a graphical one that shows some graphical tolls and scriptological ways of writing used by a scripter in creating graffiti-texts. Compositional component is responsible for the location of a newly created text in scriptological space according to the sectors of scriptological net. Key words: graffiti, text, compositional and graphic frame, frame structure, scriptological space.
1. Texts semantics in frame representation // Linguistic vestnik. Issue 2. — Izhevsk: UMО "Sancta lingua", 2000. — P. 114–124.
2. Аrtemova, А.С. Frame "wedding" in English and Russian cultures: Author's abst. of diss. … cand. of filolog. sciences / А.С. Аrtemova. — Volgograd, 2007. — 22 p.
3. Каshkаrоvа, О.V. Frame "destruction" and its representation by verbs' lexemes in modern English: Author's abst. of diss. … cand. of filolog. sciences / О.V. Каshkаrоvа. — Belgorod, 2006. — 24 p.
4. Макаrоvа, О.V. Language and cognitive aspect of statements presenting frame taste in modern Russian: Author's abst. of diss. … cand. of filolog. sciences / О.В. Макarova. — Barnaul, 2007. — 21 p.
5. Мinsky, М. A framework for presenting knowledge / М. Мinsky. — М.: Energia, 1979. — 171 p.
6. Scherba, L.V. Language system and speech activity / L.V. Scherba; edit. L.R. Zinder, M.I. Matusevich; foreword L.R. Zinder, M.I. Matusevich. — 2-nd edit. — М.: Editorial URSS, 2004. — 432 p.
7. Lasitsa, L.A. Lexical and grammatical models of time in graffiti / L.A Lasitsa; N.V. Streneva // Vestnik of Orenburg State University. — 2013. — № 11 (160). — P. 95–100.
8. Streneva, N.V. Punctuation in graffiti / N.V. Streneva // Vestnik of Orenburg State University. — 2007. — № 77. — P. 117–121.
9. Tomin, V.V. Theoretical and applied aspects of speech activity development: monograph / V.V. Tomin, A.N. Ksenofontova, N.V. Eremina. — Orenburg: OSU, 2006. — 263 p.
10. Gаlperin, I.R. Text as an object for linguistic study / I.R. Gаlperin. — М.: Science, 1981. — 135 p.
11. Моskalchuk, G.G. Text structure as a synergetic process / G.G. Моskalchuk — М.: Editorial URSS, 2003. — 296 p.
12. Streneva, N.V. Scriptological space and semiotic potential of graffiti-texts / K.I. Belousov, N.V. Streneva // Izvestia of higher educational establishments. Povolzhski region. Humanities. — 2010. — № 1 (13). — P. 113–121.
13. Shwartskopf, B.С. Modern Russian punctuation: system and its functioning / B.С. Shwartskopf. — М.: Science, 1988. — 192 p.
14. Коltsova, L.М. Artistic text through the author"s punctuation: Author's abst. of diss…. doct. of filolog. sciences / L.М. Коltsova. — Voronezh, 2007. — 49 p.
About this article
Authors: Lasitsa L.A., Streneva N.V.