Mironenko D.N. RUSSIAN AND CHECH LANGUAGE TESTING SYSTEMIn this article the author compares the system of testing the foreign citizens for getting Russian and Czech citizenship in order to identify the cultural semantics in the testing texts. Rises the problem of necessity of teaching potential citizens of history and cultural realities of the country the citizens of which they want to become. The author tells about the necessity of teaching the foreign citizens of understanding cultural semantics of the words on the lessons of russian as a foreign language.Key words: cultural semantics, testing of Russian as a foreign, testing in the Czech as a foreign language tests for the citizenship, cultural realities.
1. Institute for Language and Preparatory Studies, Charles University [electronic resource] / examination in the Czech language for citizenship. — Electron. text given. — Mode of access: http://www.czechstudent.ru/2014/03/blog-post_21.html, free.
2. The test for granting citizenship Czech Republic [electronic resource] / databank of test tasks of Czech life and institutions. — Electron. text given. — Mode of access: http://obcanstvi.cestina-pro-cizince.cz/?p=databanka-testovych-uloh-z-ceskych-realii&hl=cs_CZ, free.
3. Examination of the Czech Language for Foreigners level B1 [electronic resource] / model variant test. — Electron. text given. — Mode of access: http://obcanstvi.cestina-pro-cizince.cz/uploads/Modelova_varianta_zkousky_z_ceskeho_jazyka.pdf, free.
4. Law № 186/2013 Coll. "On Citizenship of the Czech Republic and amending certain laws" (Law on Citizenship of the Czech Republic) [electronic resource] / Access mode: http://www.sagit.cz/pages/sbirkatxt, free.
5. Examination of the Czech language for permanent residence in the Czech Republic [electronic resource] / Access mode: http://trvalypobyt.cestinaprocizince.cz/uploads/Dokumenty/brozura_modelova_verze_2013.pdf, free.
6. Portal to support education in the Russian Federation [electronic resource] / State test of Russian as a foreign language foreign citizens and stateless persons for admission to citizenship of the Russian Federation — Electron. text given. — Mode of access: http://testor.ru/page.aspx?id=11, free.
7. Type test in the Russian language for Russian citizenship [electronic resource] / Access mode: http://russian-test.com/tests/test_for_citizenship, free.
8. Federal Law of May 31, 2002 N 62-FZ "On Citizenship of the Russian Federation."
9. Federal Law "On Amending the Federal Law" On Citizenship of the Russian Federation. "
10. Practice Tests for Migrant Workers [electronic resource] / Mode of access: http: //www.russian-test.com/assets/docs/Training_tests_for_migrant_workers.pdf, free.
11. State Russian Language Institute. A.U. Pushkin [electronic resource] / Russian language: everyday communication (levels A1 — C2) — Electronic. text given. — Mode of access http://www1.pushkin.edu.ru/publ/sertifikaciya/programmy/russkiy_yazyk_povsednevnoe_obschenie/13-1-0-63
About this article
Author: Mironenko D.N.