Kuznetsova V.B. FEATURES OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN STAFF MANAGEMENT AT THE MACHINE-BUILDING ENTERPRISESIn modern environment of machine-building enterprises is the use of topical information platforms in the organization of the staff. Intense competition makes heads of company recognize significant role of information technology in human resource management. The necessity of organizing a uniform information space in the enterprise and implementing PDM-system providing staff efficiency.Key words: uniform information space, PDM-system, PLM-system, information technology, staff management.
1. Kuznetsova, V. B. Improving the manufacturing process of complex products using PDM-systems of " software at the OAO PO " Strela" / V.B. Kuznetsov, A.I. Serdyuk, A.I. Sergeev, A.V. Popov / / Information technologies in designing and manufacturing. 2013.Vol. 4, P. 54-61.
2. Tadviser. State. Business. IT [electronic resource]: the company's website. — Electron. dan. — [ BM ], 2013. — Mode of access: http://www.tadviser.ru/ — Caps. from the screen.
3. Bratuhin A.G., Dmitriev V.G. Strategy, concept, principles CALS. Russian encyclopedia CALS. Aerospace engineering. SIC ASA. Moscow, 2008. — 608 p.
4. Veprev A. A. Development and implementation of a document management system and data on aircraft products based on Teamcenter. (The "Corporation " Irkut ") / A.A Veprev [ etc. ] / / CAD / CAM / CAE Observer. — №24.
5 Kolchin A.F., Sumarokov S.V., Zhaboev T. How to make a successful introduction PLM / / CAD and graphics. Vol. 5. 2008. P. 125-128.
6. Kuznetsova, V.B. Implementation of concurrent engineering techniques based on teamcenter PLM– system at OAO"PO" Strela" / V.B. Kuznetsova, A.I. Sergeev, A.V. Popov / / Automated technologies and production. 2013. Vol. 5. P. 111-113.
7. Kulga K.S. Automation of technical training and production control on the basis of PLM– systems / / Oil industry. 2008. — 256 p.
8. Levin A.I, Sudov E.V. CALS– maintenance life cycle / / Open Systems. 2001. Vol. 3. P.10– 11.
9 Norenkov I.P., Kuzmik P.K. Information support of high technology products. CALS– technology / / Izd. MSTU. NE Bauman, 2002. — 320 p.
10. Pogosyan M.A., Savelyevskaya E.P., Tarasov Y.M. Technology product data management during its life cycle. Russian encyclopedia CALS. Aerospace engineering. SIC ASA. Moscow, 2008. — 608 p.
11. Sergeev, A.I. Algorithms for simulation of manufacturing systems /A.I. Sergeev, A.N. Goncharov / / STIN — 2012. Vol. 6. P. 2-5.
12. Serdyuk, A.I. Software package for evaluating the effectiveness of manufacturing the product / Galina L., A.I Serdyuk, Chernousova A.M. / / Software and systems. — 2010, Vol. 4., P. 128.
13. Sudov E.V. Integrated Information Support lifecycle engineering products. Principles. Technology. Methods. Model. / / M.: Publishing house " MBM ", 2003. — 264 p.
14. Torop D.N., Terlikov V.V. Teamcenter. Getting Started — M.: DMK Press, 2011. — 280 p.
15. Renee Boucher Ferguson. Microsoft and UGS are united around the PLM. 13.06.2006. / / PC Week / RE (531) / — 2006. — Vol. 21.
16. Hammer M., Champy J. Reengineering the Corporation: A Manifesto revolution in business / / SPB: St. Petersburg University, 1997. — 253p.
17. Hartley J. GPS in action / / M.: Engineering, 1987. — 328p.
18. Presentation of Teamcenter PLM– 2007. / / CAD and graphics. — 2008. — Vol.1– P. 464-467.
About this article
Author: Kuznetsova V.B.