Guselnikov D.V. REFINEMENT OF THE CONCEPT AND CONTENT OF ECONOMIC POTENTIAL OF A BUILDING ENTERPRISEThe article considers the approaches to definition of essence of the concept of economic potential. Presents the author's interpretation of the concept of economic potential, taking into account the location of the enterprise to the branch of building industry. The problems of the definition and analysis of the elements of the economic potential of the building enterprise.Key words: economic potential, building sector, the structure of economic potential, level of development.
1. About investment activity in the Russian Federation, carried out in form of capital investments: Federal law №39 of 25 February 1999, // Information-search base: Consultant plus
2. Avdeyenko V.N., Kotlov V.A. The production potential of the industrial enterprise. — Moscow: Economics, 1989 — 239 p.
3. Androsova S.A. Economic potential of the region: strengthening the role of budgetary regulation: abstract of a thesis. PhD. — Tambov, 2009 — 25 p.
4. Asaul A.N., Voinarenko M.P. The productive-economic potential and business activity of subjects of entrepreneurial activity, 2011. — 310 p.
5. Borzenkova K.S. Assessment of the economic potential of the enterprise and increase of efficiency of it use: abstract of a thesis. PhD. — Belgorod, 2003 — 25 p.
6. Devyatkova O.I. The economic potential of the customs territory of Russia: Tutorial. — Tyumen: TGU publishing, 2006. — 293 p.
7. Zhigunova O.A. Theory and methodology of the analysis and forecasting of economic potential of the enterprise: Monograph. — Moscow: The Finance and Credit publishing, 2010. — 140 p.
8. Zhoglina Ye.V. Coordination mechanisms of management of the development of the economic potential: abstract of a thesis. PhD. — Stavropol, 2008. — 26 p.
9. Kovalev V.V. The Financial analysis: methods and procedures: Moscow: The Finance and statistics publishing, 2001. — 560 p.
10. Makusheva Yu.A. Mechanisms of development of economic potential of the enterprise in modern conditions: abstract of a thesis. PhD. — Nizhny Novgorod, 2003. — 27 p.
11. Marushkov R.V. Evaluation of economic potential of the enterprise (by the example of the enterprises of the print industry): abstract of a thesis. PhD. — Moscow, 2000. — 39 p.
12. Romitsyna A. V. The analysis of economic potential as the basis for strategic planning of freight motor transport enterprises // The Vestnik, Tomsk university publishing, 2011. №345. P.158-161.
13. Sabitova N.M. About the concept of the financial potential of the region and the methodology of its assessment // The Finance publishing, 2003. №2 http://www.oviont.ru/ru/useful/arts/722/
14. Sosnenko L.S. Analysis of economic potential of the existing enterprise. — Moscow: Economic literature publishing, 2004. — 208 p.
15. Steksova S.Yu. The resource potential of the building enterprise and assessment of efficiency of it use: abstract of a thesis. PhD. — Saint-Petersburg, 2011. — 19 p.
16. Tatarkin A.I. The scientific and technological complex of the largest city: development opportunities. — Ekaterinburg: publishing house of Institute of Economics of The Ural branch of Russian academy of sciences, 2006. — 626 p.
17. Shchepetova V.N. The system-oriented approach to the analysis of economic potential of the commercial organization: abstract of a thesis. PhD. — Orel, 2008. — 25 p.
18. Yunusov I.I. The formation and effective use of economic potential of the building enterprise (by the example of Republic of Tatarstan): abstract of a thesis. PhD. — Moscow, 2006. — 20 p.
About this article
Author: Guselnikov D.V.