Sumenko V.V., Lebedkova S.E., Chelpachenko O.E., Kagan N.N. CLINICAL AND ECHOGRAPHIC FEATURES OF CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM IN CHILDREN WITH BOUNDARY EXPANSION HEPATIC VEINSFeatures of condition cardiovascular system by children with expansion of hepatic veins are considered, found external phenothypical signs connective tissue dysplasia in a combination with heart dysplasias, a vegetative dystonia on vagotonic type, that will allow to improve quality of diagnostics of cardiovascular diseases at this cohort of children is established.Key words: hepatic veins, cardio-vascular system, children.
1. Basargina E.N. Syndrome connective tissue dysplasia of heart by children.//Questions of contemporaneous pediatrics. — 2008. — volume 7, №1.-p.129-133.
2. Gnusaev S.F., Belozyorov J.M., Vinogradov A.F. Clinical value of small anomalies of heart by children.//the Russian Vestnik perinatology and pediatrics. 2006, №4. p.20-24.
3. Domnitskya T.M. The abnomal located chords of heart. — M.: PH "Medical practice", 2007, 95p.
4. Zemtsovsky E.V. Displastics phenotypes. Displastics heart. The analytic review. — SPb.: Publishing house "Olga", 2007. 80 p.
5. Kazakevich A.V. Pochivalov A.V. Clinical value dysplasia hearts by children (the literature review).//Pediatric aspects dysplasia a connective tissue displasia. Achievements and prospects: the Russian collection of science works with the international participation / under the direction of Gnusaev S.F., Kadurina T.I., Semjachkina A.N. — Moscow — Tver — St.-Petersburg. ОООRG "PRE100", 2010.-p.120-128.
6. The Clinical management on ultrasonic diagnostics (in 2 volumes under the direction of Mitkov V. V). 1 volume. — M.:Vidar, 1996.-336p.
7. Kuntsevich G. I, Belolapotko E.A. Colour Doppler Ultrasaund and pulse dopplergraphya abdominal vessels//Ultrasonic diagnostics of vascular diseases / Under the direction of Nikitina J.M., Truhanova A.I. — M.:Vidar. 1998. p. 297-330.
8. Hereditary violations of a connective tissue. The Russian recommendations. Kardiovaskular therapy and preventive maintenance. №6, 2009, the supplement 5.
9. Nechaeva G. I, Jakovlev V. M, Konev V. P, Druk I.V., Morozov S.L. Dysplasia of connective tissue: the basic clinical syndromes, the diagnosis formulation, treatment. The Curable physician, №2, -2008, p22-28.
10. Oganov R. G, Lebedkova S.E., Chelpachenko O. E, Sumenko V.V. Dysplasia of connective tissue. — Orenburg: Publishing centre OGAU, 2009. 128 p.
11. Connective tissue dysplasia hearts/E.V.Zemtsovsky. SPb: TOO "Politeks-northwest", 1998,-96 p.
12. Sumenko V.V. Sindrom not differentiated Connective tissue dysplasia in population of children and teenagers: Автореф. дисс. … канд. Medical sciences. — Orenburg, 2000.-40 with.
13. Trisvetova E.L., Bova A.A. Prolaps of mitral valve//Cardiology. — 2002. — №8.-p.66-67.
14. Ultrasonic diagnostics in children's surgery. / Under the direction of Dvorjakovskogo I.V., Beljaevoj O. A — M.:Profit, 1997. — 248p.
15. Jakovlev V. M, Carpov R.S, Shevtsova E.V. Connective tissue dysplasia of mitral valve. — Tomsk: the Siberian publishing house, 2004.-144p.
16. Clinikal applications of Doppler Ultrasaund [Text].//2nd ed Eds. Teilor J.W. Burns P.N., Wells P.N.T. Raven Press. New. York. 1995. P. 35-53.
About this article
Authors: Sumenko V.V., Lebedkova S.E., Chelpachenko O.E., Kagan N.N.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |