Novikova M.D. ON THE FORMATION OF PRICES FOR LIVESTOCK PRODUCTION IN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATIONThe factors that influence the price formation for livestock products. The necessity of government regulation of pricing in the process of harvesting, processing and marketing of agricultural products. The technique of pricing purchases and sales with the introduction of state regulation of the process of price formation in the market of animal products.Key words: price, animal products, government regulation, competitiveness.
1. Lygina, NI, Goncharov, AA Ways to overcome the disparity in prices in the agricultural sector in Russia / / Journal OrelGIET. — 2009. — №2. — S. 14 — 19.
2. Subsidizing agriculture. — Mode of access: http://www.riskovik.com/journal/stat/n6/subsidirovanie-sh/.
3. State Program for Development of Agriculture and Regulation of agricultural products, raw materials and food for 2013 — 2020. — Mode of access: http://www.mcx.ru/navigation/docfeeder/show/342.htm.
4. Distribution of population by average per capita income. — Mode of access: http://www.gks.ru/free_doc/new_site/population/urov/urov_31g.htm.
5. Kuz'micheva MB Improving the forms of state support the livestock industry / / Meat Industry. — 2008. — №3. — Pp. 9 — 12.
6. M. Borzova Prices will be adjusted carefully. Russian newspaper. — Mode of access: http://www.rg.ru/2012/04/10/vto.html.
7. Tea VT, Chupakhina N.I.Spravedlivaya price for agricultural products. / / Regional Economics: Theory and Practice. — 2008. — №25. — P.55 — 67.
8. Price elasticity of demand. Income elasticity of demand. Mode of access: http://vadim-galkin.ru/politics/microeconomics/elastichnost-sprosa/.
9. United Russia intend to limit markups on bread, milk and other products. — Mode of access: http://www.gazeta.ru/business/news/2012/11/22/n_2628433.shtml.
About this article
Author: Novikova M.D.