NikitinаT.A. IDEOLOGY IN THE ORGANIZATION OF PUBLIC LIFEArticle covers a circle of the questions connected with theoretical aspects of understanding of a phenomenon of ideology.The main functional characteristics of political ideologies reveal. The main mechanisms of institutional and sociocultural influence of ideologies on the processes happening in society are considered.Key words: political ideology, system of values, civil society, group interests, institutional projects, social transformations.
1. Athonites S.Ot of fight to the market: economic cooperativity in miropolitichesky interaction//the International processes. 2003. T. 1. No. 2 (2).URL: http://www.intertrends.ru/two.htm
2. Aron R. Opium for the intellectuals. The lane with фр./Ruble Aron. Munich: Prod. TsOPE. -1960, pp. 240.
3. Gutorov V. Modern Russian ideology as system and political reality//Policy. 2001.No. 3.P. 17-25.
4. Dugin, A.Geopolitika of a postmodern. Times of new empires. Geopolitics sketches XXI eyelid / Alexander Dugin. — SPb of a.:amfor. TID Amphora, 2007,pp. 382.
5.Peregudov S. Konvergention'srebuzzing in Russian: "golden mean" or stop halfway? // Policy. 2008.No. 1.– P. 27-34.
6. Marx K. Theses about Feuerbach//Marx K. and Engels F.Soch. T.3, P. 4
7.Harts L. Liberal tradition in America. M: Prod. Progress group. — 1993,pp. 407.
8.Kara-Murza S., etc. Communism and fascism: Brothers or enemies?: Collection / edition — сост. I.Pykhalov. — M: Yauza press, 2008, pp. 608.
9.Medvedev S. A. Tomashov I.A. Concept of the global public benefits. // Messenger of the international organizations. 2009.№2 (24) P. 21-28.
10. Mikityuk YU.M. The organic theory as the pochvennichestvo base//the Messenger of the Leningrad state university of A.S. Pushkin. Scientific magazine.No. 1.Volume 2.2010.Philosophy.SPb. P. 24-32
11.Chaplin V. Rossiya shouldn't hesitate of the political culture: performance on Mezhdunar. конф. "The Russian political culture and formation of political cultures of the countries of Eurasia" within the Summer intellectual Forum (Volynsk, on June 30, 2006). URL:http://www.krеml/org/opinions/1222522845
12. Boudon R., The Analysis of Ideology. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1989, ch.1 pp. 241. Eagleton T. Ideology: An Introduction. London; New York: Verso, 1991, ch.1
13. Barber B., Jihad vs. McWorld. New York: Ballantine Books, 1995.
14. Shils E., "The Concept and Function of Ideology", in International Encyclopedia of the Social Sciences, VII, 1968
15. Lauth H.-J. Informal Institutions and Democracy //Democratization. — 2000. — V.7., №4. — P. 21 — 50.
About this article
Author: Nikitina T.A.