Bikmetova E.R., Menshikova I.A., Ramazanova L.M., Ivanova G.V., Kamilov F.Kh. EFFECTIVENESS OF ACTIVITY OF ANTIOXIDANT VITAMINOUS PREPARATION ON METABOLISM OF BONE TISSUE AT CHRONIC INTOXICATION BY THE DICHLOROETHANE DURING THE EXPERIMENTChronic (during two months) dayly intoxication by the dichloroethane in the cumulative doze of 0,1 LD50 of mature white rats causes strengthening the processes of free-radical oxidation, reduction in the activity of the ferments of antioxidant protection and increase in the content of free hydroxiprolin in homogenates of the epiphyses of tubular bones. In the plasma of the blood of experimental animals the level S-bodypeptids of a collagen of the type I repeatedly increases with the constant activity of bone alkaline phosphatase. The treatment of animals by vitamin preparation "Triovit" during three weeks at the dose of 50 mg/kg in a 24 hour period against the background to intoxication by dichloroethane renders positive therapeutic effect on the exchange of the bone, reducing the intensity of chemiluminescence, the accumulation of the primary and secondary products of lipoperoxidation, strengthening the activity of fermentation antioxidants, suppressing resorptive processes.Key words: dichloroethane, intoxication, bone tissue, metabolism, antioxidants.
1. Verbova A.F. The state of bone tissue in patients with vibration disease/ Hygiene and Sanitary.-2004. — N4.-p.35-37.
2. Volchegorsky I.A., Dolgushin I.I.., Kolesnikov O.L.., Tseylikman V. E. Experimental modeling in laboratory and estimation of adaptive reactions of an organism. — Chelyabinsk,2000.-167 p.
3. Evstafyeva E.V., Bashkin V.N., Orlinsky D.B., Vasilyeva G.K. Physiological and biogeochemical aspects of pesticides influence on the human body/ Hygiene and Sanitary. — 1994.-N1. –p.45-46.
4. Kazimirko V.K., Kovalenko V.N., Maltsev V.I. Osteoporosis: pathogenesis, clinic, prophylaxis and therapy/ — Kiev: Mirion, 2006. — 160 p.
5. Kamilov F.Ch., Menshikova I.A., Nurlygayanov R.Z. et al. Mineral density of the bone tissue in workers of chemical manufacturing/ Bashkortostan medical newsletter. — 2007.-N1.-p.78-82.
6. Koveshnikov V.G., Pikalyuk. V.S. Mineral density of an organism in intoxication with pesticides on a background of antioxidant therapy/ Actual problems of Infectional Pathology, Clinical Immunology and Toxicology. –M. — Lugansk.1990.
7. Oganov V.S., Bakulin A.V., Novikov V.E at al. Changes of the bone tissue in space flight/ Some laws and particularities/ Osteoporosis and osteopenia. -2005.-N1.p.48.
8. Pikalyuk V.S. Particularities of the growth, structure and formation of skeleton in intoxication with dipterex and antioxidant therapy/ Actual problems of Ecological Immunology, Morphology and Immunoreabilitation under the conditions of industrial region Donbass. –M.. — Lugansk, 1991. — p.66.
9. Pobel A.N. Structural and metabolic changes of the bone tissue under the influence of ecological factors/In Book: Osteoporosis: Epidemiology, Diagnostics, Prophylaxis and Therapy — Charkov: Gold pages, 2002. — p.66-71.
10. Ramazanova L.M., Menshikova I.A., Kamilov F.Ch. Infringements mineral density of the bone tissue in men-workers of chemical manufacturing/ Newsletter of Orenburg State University. — 208.-N9 (91). — p.199-203.
11. Farkhutdinov R.R., Lichovskikh V.A., Chemoluminescence in investigation of free radical oxidation in biology and medicine. — Ufa:BSMU,1995. — 90 p.
12. Kharchenko V.P., Rasokhin B.M., Zubovsky G.A. The importance of osteodensitometry in determination of the mineral density of the backbone bone tissue in liquidators of accident on the Chernobyl atomic power station/ Medicine of Labor and Industrial Ecology. — 2001. — N2. — p.29-32.
13. Sharaev P.N., Pishkov V.N., Zubarev O.N. et.al. Biochemical methods in analysis of parameters of connective tissue biopolymers metabolism. –Izchevsk,1990. — p.3-10.
14. Shayakhmetov S.F., Dyakovich M.N., Meschakova N.M. Assessment of professional risk of health infringements in workers of chemical manufacturing/ Medicine of Labor and Industrial Ecology. — 2008. — N8. — p.27-33.
15. Christgan S., Rosenguist C., Alecxandersen P. et al. Clinical evalution of the Serum Cross Laps ELLSA, a new assay measuring the serum concentration of bone — derivated degradation products of type I collagen C-telopeptides / Clin. Chem.. — 1998. — Vol. 44, № 11. — P. 2290-2298.
16. Garnego P., Shih W.J., Gineyts E. et al. Comparison of new biochemical markers of bone turnover in late postmenopausal osteoporotic women in response to alendronate treatment / J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. — 1994. — Vol. 79. — P. 1693-1699.
About this article
Authors: Kamilov F.H., Bikmetova E.R., Menshikova I.A., Ramazanova L.M., Ivanova G.V.