Iskhakova I.V. SEMANTIC AND FUNCTIONAL PECULIARITIES OF TITLE COMPLEXES OF ART TEXTS (ON THE MATERIAL OF WORKS OF ENGLISH-SPEAKING AUTHORS IN XVIII-XX C.C.)This article is devoted to the semantic and functional peculiarities of title complexes of art texts of works of English-speaking authors in XVIII-XX c.c. In this work the author makes an attempt to analyze and classify titles from the point of view of their functionality and their semantic realization in the external structure of the title. Key words: art text, title complex, title, interrelationship, semantic and functional peculiarities, intimation.
1. Arnold IV The value of a strong position to interpret the literary text. / / Foreign languages in school. 1978. № 4. S. 24 — 27.
2. Brudnyi AA The problem of language and thought — this is primarily a problem of understanding / / Problems of Philosophy, 1977b, 6.
3. Veselov NA Title-anthroponym and understanding of the artistic text / Literary text: problems and methods. — Tver, 1994. — Vol. 2. — S. 153-157.
4. Galperin IR text as an object of linguistic research. — Moscow: Book House "Librokom, 2009. — 144 . — ISBN: 978-5-397-00031-4.
5. Kozhin NA more than the name / / Russian speech. — M., 1984. — № 6. — S. 26-32.
6. Korobov, LA On the semantics of a newspaper headline / / Foreign philology. — Alma-Ata, 1975. — Vol. 6.
7. Koshevaya IG Theoretical English Grammar / IG Leader. — M.: Education, 1982. — 336.
8. Krzyzanowski, SD The Poetics of titles. Collected works in 5 vols. / T. 4. The Poetics of titles. Filosofema about the theater. Countries that do not exist. Snippets about Shakespeare. Art epigraph [Pushkin]. Dramatic techniques of Bernard Shaw. — 2006. — 848 sec. — ISBN 5-89091-135-X.
9. Kubryakova ES Text and his understanding of the / / Russian text, 1994, № 2. S. 18-27.
10. Kubryakova ES, Alexandrova OV On the contours of a new paradigm of knowledge in linguistics / / structure and semantics of a literary text. Reports of the VII Intern. Conf. M., 1999. S. 186-197.
11. Linguistics encyclopedia / Ch. Ed. VN Yartseva — M.: Sov. Encyclopedia, 1990. — 685 sec.: Ill. — ISBN 5 85270 031 2.
12. Morokhovsky AN On the concept of protsikla stylistic analysis of literary text / / text linguistics and language teaching. — Kyiv, 1978.
13. Peshkovsky AM Russian syntax in a scientific light / AM Peshkovsky. — M.: Uchpedgiz, 1956 — 511 sec.
14. Diabetes LV Text primitives and patterns of their generation / / Human Factor in the language. Language and speech generation. M., 1991. S. 221-237.
15.Turaeva Z.Ya. Text Linguistics. MA: Education, 1986. — 128 pp.
About this article
Author: Ishakova I.V.