Alekhina O.N. THE EXPERIENCE OF THE IMPROVEMENT OF TRAINING THE FUTURE TEACHER OF ELEMENTARY SCHOOL IN THE CONTEXT OF COMPETENCE APPROACHThe author described the experience of the improvement of the professional training of the future teacher of elementary school in the context of competence approach; the results of the realization of the organizational-pedagogical conditions for its preparation for the activity in molding of the information literacy of junior pupils are examined. Key words: information competence, information literacy, innovation extra-disciplinary.
1. National education initiative "our new school" / The Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation // Relevant documents [electronic resource] http://mon.gov.ru/dok/akt
2. A single Handbook managers, specialists and employees. Section "Qualification features posts educators". Annex to the order of the Ministry of health and social development of the Russian Federation from 14 August 2009 No. 593.
3. Modern educational technologies: psychology and pedagogy: Monograph / O.N. Alлhina, О.V. Belous, A.O. Budarin and other / Under general supervision E. Korotaevoj, s.s. Chernoff. — Book 8. -Novosibirsk: CRNS, 2009. -251.
4. Petukhova, Vashchuk I.N. Formation information literacy young schoolboy in training activities: Monograph. -Nizhniy Novgorod: VGIPU, 2007. — 192.
5. Petukhova, Vashchuk I.N. Informatics 2 class: guidelines for teachers. — Orenburg: GOW OSU, 2004. -73 with.
6. Petukhova, Vashchuk I.N. Informatics 3 class: guidelines for teachers. — Orenburg: GOW OSU, 2004. -65.
7. Petukhova, Vashchuk I.N. Informatics 4 class: guidelines for teachers. — Orenburg: GOW OSU, 2004. -49.
8. State educational standard of secondary vocational education. State the requirements for minimum maintenance and training graduate 0312 teaching in elementary classes (an increased level of secondary vocational education). -M.: izd-vo ASI ACT, 2002. 76 c.
9. The Federal State educational standard of secondary vocational education on a speciality 050146 teaching in elementary classes are confirmed by the order of the Ministry of education of the Russian Federation order from 5 november 2009 No. 535
About this article
Author: Alehina O.N.