Sadovnikova Yu.M. COMPARATIVE INDEXES OF MORBIDITY OF SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN FROM ECOLOGICALLY DIFFERENT CITY MICRO-DISTRICTS Comparative analysis of morbidity indexes for three years among children of school age in children institutions of common and sanitary type located in micro-districts with different degree of man-caused pollution of the environment is conducted in this article. The author determines essential increase of average annual level of cold and influenza morbidity, tendency to growth of allergic pathology level among children preschool age visited kindergartens in man-caused polluted districts in comparison with indexes of morbidity of contemporaries from kindergartens located in ecologically "pure" micro-districts. Using of complex of health-improving measures decreases the level of morbidity among children in ecologically unfortunate districts. Key words: man-caused pollution of the environment, children preschool age, morbidity.
1. Vorobyov A.V., Korovkin V.I., Padalkin V.P. General approaches to the definition of environmental hazards of anthropogenic environmental factors / / Hygiene and Sanitation. - 1991. - № 9. - S. 9-13.
2. Grebnyak N.P., Fedorenko A.Yu, Yakimova K.A. Atmospheric pollution as a risk factor for the health of child and adolescent population / / Hygiene and Sanitation. - 2002. - № 2. - S. 21-23.
3. Dautov F.F., Lysenko A.I., Yarullin A.H. Influence of environmental factors on the physical development of preschool children / / Hygiene and Sanitation. - 2001. - № 6. - S. 49-52.
4. Ivanov A.V., Frolova O.A. Status of functional systems in children exposed to adverse environmental factors on the materials Nizhnekamsk / / Pediatrics. - 2003. - № 2. - S. 36.
5. Kabalova L.A., Gorelenkova N.A., Vinogradova L.A. Indicators of nonspecific resistance in assessing the health status of children living in conditions of different industrial load / / Hygiene and Sanitation. - 1995. - № 1. - S. 22-25.
6. Kurland B.A. Features identifying the causes of environmentally caused diseases of children / / Hygiene and Sanitation. - 2001. - № 5. - S. 45.
7. Lysenko A.I. The role of social and biological factors in shaping the health status of preschool children / / Hygiene and Sanitation. - 2002. - № 3. - S. 46-47.
8. Pikuz O.I. et al Effect of industrial atmospheric pollution on the status of children giporezistentnoe / Kazan Medical Journal. - 1995. - № 5. - S. 403.
About this article
Author: Sadovnikova Yu.M.