Hasanov R.H. JUSTIFICATION OF THE COMPLEX INDEX EFFECTIVE OPERATION OF VEHICLESFor modern vehicles set high demands for safe, comfortable and efficient operation. However, the number of emergency situations in the operation of road transport due to poor technical condition remains at a high level. So, 15 % of road accidents and 20 % of cases of fires on vehicles due to technical failures of motor vehicles. One of the most effective measures to ensure serviceable condition of vehicles is the use of the system preventive maintenance and repair. Therefore, for new and improved models of vehicles need a new system of technical maintenance of vehicles. Then you need to evaluate a new system of technical maintenance of vehicles. Therefore, to evaluate the effectiveness of the new system of technical maintenance of vehicles proposed to use a composite indicator of the operational efficiency of vehicles. This indicator aims to assess road safety and other indicators of operation of vehicles and to assess the feasibility of the developed activities with a minimum expenditure of labor and time resources. The proposed integrated indicator of the efficiency of operation of the vehicle allows us to consider performance of the vehicle, diagnostics, maintenance and repair, reliability, road and environmental safety, and damage from emergencies, and to perform the calculation of the indices in the differential form by comparing the present and projected periods. Key words: vehicles, safety, the efficiency of operation, the integrated indicator of efficiency of operation of vehicles, the maintenance vehicles, the technical condition of the vehicles.
1. Bondarenko, E. V. On the relationship of fire safety and parameters of cars technical condition of vehicles / E. V. Bondarenko [et al.] // World of transport and technological machines — SNO Orel : State University — SSOC, 2011. — № 4 (35). — P. 73-80.
2. Bondarenko, E. V. Safety of motor vehicles with regard to the technical condition of electrical equipment / E. V. Bondarenko [et al.] // World of transport and technological machines — SNO Orel : State University — SSOC, 2012. — № 2 (37) — P. 96-100.
3. Golovanov, V. S. The Diagnostic parameter of the electrical cars / Golovanov V. S., Hasanov R. H. // Vestnik of OSU. — 2014. — № 10 (171) — P. 49-54.
4. GOST 27.301–95. Reliability in technique. Calculation of reliability. The main provisions. — Instead of GOST 27.410-87 with respect to clause 2 ; Introductio. 1997-01-01 — M. : Publishing house of standards, 1997. — 10 p.
5. Pronikov, A. S. Reliability of machines / A. S. Pronikov. — M. : Mashinostroenie, 1978. — 592 p., ill.
6. Hasanov, R. H. Justification of the choice of organizational and technical measures for the electrical car / R. H. Hasanov [et al.] // Organization and traffic safety: proceedings of the VI all-Russian scientific and practical conference, Tyumen : TSOGU, 2013. — P. 220.
7. Hasanov, R. H. Fundamentals of technical exploitation of cars: proc. allowance. / R. H. Hasanov. — Orenburg : OSU GOU, 2004. — 193 p.
8. Hasanov, R. H. About the role of the technical state of electrical equipment in security vehicles / R. H. Hasanov [et al.] / / Problems of quality and maintenance of vehicles: proceedings of the seventh Intern. scientific.-tech. conference, may 16-18, 2012 — Penza : PGAS, 2012. — P. 380-384.
9. Hasanov, R. H. Definition of periodicity of maintenance of the electrical cars / R. H. Hasanov, E. S. Sidorin, I. T. Kovrikov // Vestnik of OSU. — 2014. — № 10. — P. 188-193.
10. Hasanov, R. H. Justification of indicator safety evaluations of vehicles/ R. H. Hasanov, V. S. Balovnev // Vestnik of OSU. — 2015. — № 4 (179) — P. 136-141.
11. A fleet of cars by brand [Electronic resource] / Official online resource of the analytical Agency "AUTOSTAT". — Electron. Dat. — M., [199–]. — Access mode: http://www.autostat.ru/news/view/13166/. — The title screen.
12. Service LADA [Electronic resource] / Official online resource of JSC "AVTOVAZ". — Electron. Dat. — M., [199–]. — Access mode: http://www.lada.ru/service/equipment.html. — The title screen.
13. Average price for new cars by brands [Electronic resource] / Official online resource of the analytical Agency "AUTOSTAT". — Electron. Dat. — M., [199–]. — Access mode: http://www.autostat.ru/news/view/18569/. — The title screen.
14. Information on indicators of the state of road safety [Electronic resource] / Official online resource of the state traffic Inspectorate of MIA of Russia. — Electron. Dat. — M., [199–]. — Access mode: http://www.gibdd.ru/stat/. — The title screen.
15. Vehicle market in Russia 2014. Results and forecasts [Electronic resource] / Electronic resource the ROAD. — Electron. Dat. — M., [199–]. — Access mode: http://www.asroad.org/stat/avtostat/. — The ingestion. screen.
16. Fire statistics [Electronic resource] / Official electronic source of EMERCOM of Russia. — Electron. Dat. — M., [199–]. — Access mode: http://www.mchs.gov.ru/activities/stats/Pozhari/2014_god. — The title screen.
About this article
Author: Hasanov R.H.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |