August 2020, № 4 (227), pages 75-80doi: 10.25198/1814-6457-227-75
Ogerchuk A.A. FORMATION OF KEY AND GENERAL PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES OF STUDENTS IN SOLVING PROBLEMS IN PHYSICSThe course of general physics is the basis for the preparation of bachelors of engineering and technical profiles. When studying general scientific and general engineering disciplines in junior courses, many professional competencies begin to form, since most of the knowledge and skills necessary in the study of special subjects are laid down in the study of physics, including in solving practice-oriented problems. As a result of a theoretical study of scientific literature, I found out that most of the competencies of future specialists in engineering areas should be formed in the initial courses, and when studying special disciplines, they should continue to develop at a higher level. The ability to substantiate one is thought and analyze, work independently and draw conclusions, should be formed among the applicants at school. The learning process familiar to them is comfortable and contributes to the emergence of positive motivation and successful adaptation of students in the initial courses. In addition, the Unified State Exam in physics is an optional exam, therefore, school graduates take it only if they apply for areas of training and specialties for which knowledge of physics is really necessary. Some of the competencies necessary for a future engineer can be formed not only in the initial courses of study at a university, but also in the study of physics at school. I came to the conclusion that it is possible to form and develop the general professional competence of students when studying a course in general physics, since only the formation of competencies at each stage of training students in engineering fields of training contributes to successful professional activity. The solution of practice-oriented physical problems is the basis for the formation of key and general professional competencies of students.Key words: physics, competence, competence-based approach, physical task.
1. Abrosimov B.F. Fizika. Sposoby i metody poiska resheniya zadach [Physics. Methods and methods of finding solutions to problems].
M .: Publishing house “Exam”, 2006, 287 p.
2. Bogdan V.I., Bondar V.A., Kulbitsky D.P., Yakovenko V.Ya. Praktikum po metodike resheniya fizicheskih zadach [Workshop on the
methodology for solving physical problems]. Minsk: Higher school, 1983, 242 p.
3. Ed. by A.V. Sanchez & M.P. Ruiz Competence-based learning. A proposal for assessment of generic competences. Bilbao: university of
Deusto, 2008, 334 p.
4. Kasjarum S.O. Formation of natural-scientific competence of the future professionals in the engineering profile. Candidate’s thesis.
Cherkasy, 2010, 309 p.
5. Kucherenko M.A., Chetverikova A.G. The practice of improving the physical and mathematical education of teachers and students
(on the example of the Orenburg region). Vestnik of the Orenburg State University, 2018, no. 1 (213), pp. 36
6. Legner R. The Value of Teaching Mathematics. Available at: http // www / value.
7. Matveykina V.P. Model of the formation of mathematical competence of university students. Vestnik of the Orenburg State University,
2012, no. 2 (138), pp. 115-121.
8. Naborskaya V.V. The TUNING system as an educational tool in the context of the supranational concept of higher education.
Internet-zhurnal «NAUKOVEDENIE» [Scientific Research Internet journal], 2015, volume 7, №2. Available at: http://naukovedenie.
ru/PDF/112PVN315.pdf (free access). Title from the screen. Language. rus., eng. DOI: 10.15862 / 112PVN315
9. PISA 2015 Results. Collaborative problem solving. Volume V, pp. 31–53. Available at: http // www / oecd-ilibrary.org.
10. Politsinsky, E.V. Zadachi po fizike. Rukovodstvo k vypolneniyu kontrol’nyh rabot: uchebno-metodicheskoe posobie [Physics tasks.
Guide to the implementation of tests: teaching aid]. Tomsk: Publishing house of the Tomsk Polytechnic University, 2014, 240 p.
11. Politsinsky E.V. Obuchenie shkol’nikov resheniyu fizicheskih zadach na osnove [Teaching students to solve physical problems based
on]. Tomsk, 2007, 190 p.
12. Pokholkov Yu.P., Rozhkova S.V., Tolkacheva K.K. The level of training of engineers in Russia. Assessment, problems and ways of
their solution. Problemy upr. v soc. sistemah [Problems of exercise. in social systems], 2012, vol. 4, no. 7, pp. 6–14.
13. Savchenko E.V. Educational and methodological support of the course of general physics as a means of professional training of
future. Teoriya i praktika obshchestvennogo razvitiya [Theory and practice of social development], 2015, no. 16.
14. Tulkibaeva N.N., Usova A.V. Praktikum po resheniyu fizicheskih zadach: Dlya studentov fiz.-mat. fak. [Practicum on solving physical
problems: For students of physics and mathematics. fac]. 2nd ed. M.: Education, 2001, 206 p.
15. Usova A.V., Bobrov A.A. Formirovanie uchebnyh umenij i navykov uchashchihsya na urokah fiziki [Formation of educational abilities
and skills of students in physics lessons]. M .: P, 112 p.
16. Shkerina L.V., Panasenko A.N. Modeling the mathematical competence of a bachelor - the future teacher of mathematics. Innovacii
v nepreryvnom obrazovanii [Innovations in lifelong education], 2012, no. 4, pp. 59–63.
About this article
Author: Ogerchuk A.A.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |