November 2017, № 12 (212), pages 16–18
Pokatilova A.N. THE DYNAMICS OF BUFFERING OF LEACHED CHERNOZEM IN NORTHERN FOREST STEPPE ZONE OF THE CHELYABINSK REGION WITH LONG-TERM IRRIGATIONBuffering acid is one of the most important integral characteristics, which allows to evaluate the resistance of soils to acidification. Issues associated with its assessment have become increasingly important due to progressive acidification of soils in some regions of the planet under the influence of natural and anthropogenic factors. Currently, soils of the Chelyabinsk region is subject to high anthropogenic load, especially on black earth soil in long-term agricultural use. Scientists found that soils in long-term agricultural use subject to degradation processes, resulting in change of water-physical, physical-chemical and agrochemical parameters of soils. The paper studied the dynamics of the size of buffering in the acidic pH range of leached Chernozem in Northern forest steppe zone of the Chelyabinsk region in terms of long-term irrigation. The amount of buffering substances of acidic character were determined by the method of Arrhenius. As a quantitative measure of the buffer. Key words: leached Chernozem, buffering to acids, the actual acidity, hydrolytic acidity, soil degradation.
1. The system of the agricultural production in Chelyabinsk region in 1991-1995 Recommendations. Chelyabinsk, — 1991. — Pp. 231-235.
2. Sinyavsky, I. V., Status of soil fertility and ecological stability of agrolandscapes of the Chelyabinsk region // Agri-food policy in Russia. — 2015. — № 1 (37). — Pp. 2-7.
3. Matveeva E. Y. Characterization of arable, fallow and virgin leached Chernozem Chelyabinsk region : abstract. dis. kand. Biol. Sciences. Tyumen — 2009. — 17 S.
4. Glukhikh M. A., Kalganova T. S. Dynamics of acid-base status of soils of the TRANS-Urals // agrarian and industrial complex of Russia. — 2016. — T. 75. — No. 1. — S. 166-174.
5. Razumova M. M. Dynamic changes of pH and composition of absorption-Holy cations in irrigated chernozems // Eurasian soil science. — M.: Kolos, — 1977.
6. Zaytseva T. F. Chemical and physico-chemical composition and properties of irrigated chernozems Ob // black earth: properties and characteristics of irrigation. — Novosibirsk: The Science, 1988. — 256 p.
7. Pokatilova A. N. Evaluation of acid-base buffering capacity of Chernozem soils of the Chelyabinsk region to anthropogenic load // agrarian and industrial complex of Russia. — 2014. — Vol. 70. — P. 210-213.
8. Glukhikh M. A., Kalganova T. S. Dynamics of soil fertility of the Urals // agrarian and industrial complex of Russia. — 2014. — Vol. 70. — Pp. 178-185.
9. Puri A.N., Asghan A. G. Titration Curves and Dissociation Constans of Soil Aci-dosis.// Soil. Sci. — 1938. — V 45, — № 5, p. 1525-1528.
10. Ufimtseva L. V., Cherkasova M. V., Larina, E. P. analysis of acid-base buffering capacity of soil extracts and suspensions of leached Chernozem soil // Herald of the Russian Academy of agricultural Sciences. — 2004. — No. 6. — S. 19.
11. Brown K.A. Chemical effects of pH 3 sulphuric acid on a soil profile.// Water, Air and Soil Pollution, — 1987, — № 32,— p. 201-218.
12. Bruggenwert M.G.M., Bolt G.N., Hiemstra T. Acid-Base System in soil.// Trans.13 Cong. Int. Soc. Soil. Sci. Hamburg, Aug,, 1986, Hamburg, 1987, — V 5, — p. 51-58.
13. Ulrich B. Acid load internal processes and by acid deposition: Trans. 13 Congr. Int. Soc. Soil Sci/ Hamburg, 13-20 Aug. 1987.— Vol. 5.
14. Thomas G.W., Hargrove W.L. The Chemistry of Soil Acidity.// Soil Acidity and Liming Agronomy Monograph, Madison, USA, — 1984, — № 12.
About this article
Author: Pokatilova A.N.