UDC: 377.5Taspaeva M.G. ORGANIZATION OF PROJECT ACTIVITIES SUPPORT OF THE FUTURE PROGRAMMER
Modernization of modern education is to improve the quality of education, the formation of the willingness of future professionals to further work and life in society. As a basic approach to the changes in the education system, a competence approach has been singled out, providing for teachers and students the provision of conditions for the formation of a set of general and professional competences that help to form a competitive specialist. A number of scientific studies show that the introduction of modern technology into the practice of modern education, such as the method of projects, can provide a high level of the formed professional competence of students. However, the issue of an integrated approach to the organization of project activities throughout the period of the student’s studies has not been sufficiently studied. Professional competencies can not be formed within a single training course. Their formation among students should be carried out consistently, beginning with the first course, through the study of general professional disciplines, professional modules, during the practice in the framework of the implementation of a holistic project. In the organization of project activities, the content of the stages of organization of students’ project activities play an important role, as well as a set of competences (information, personal, professional) formed following the results of each stage. The process of preparation for practice presupposes the participation of students in organizational meetings, as well as the presence at regular consultations of college teachers and managers from business-practice bases. Inclusion in the educational process of design research and development work, logically and consistently connected among themselves throughout the entire period of study, allows students to go from the project topic to its implementation. Such organization of educational activity helps to form professional competencies for students-future technicians-programmers and gives the opportunity to choose the student’s own trajectory of development of professional independence and responsibility.Key words: project work, professional competence, competence approach, support of the project activities.
1. Koryakina, I.V. Proektnaya deyatel'nost' kak sredstvo formirovaniya professional'noj kompetentnosti studenta srednego professional'nogo obrazovaniya v usloviyah novoj obrazovatel'noj sredy: dis. ... kand. ped. nauk / I.V. Koryakina. — Habarovsk, 2013.
2. Minyaeva, N.M. Aktualizaciya resursa samoobrazovatel'noj deyatel'nosti studenta: teoriya i praktika: monografiya / N.M. Minyaeva. — Orenburg : OOO «Nikos», 2011. — 315 s.
3. Pravitel'stvo Rossijskoj Federacii (rasporyazhenie ot 3 marta 2015 g. № 349-r, Moskva). Kompleks mer, napravlennyh na sovershenstvovanie sistemy srednego professional'nogo obrazovaniya, na 2015–2020 gody.
4. Serikov, V.V. O metodologii obosnovaniya pedagogicheskih sredstv / V.V. Serikov // Razvitie lichnosti v obrazovatel'nyh sistemah: materialy dokladov HKHKH mezhdunar. psihol.-ped. chtenij. — Rostov n/D: IPO PI YUFU, 2011. — CH. 1. — S. 581–587.
5. Sinkina, E.A. Organizacionno-pedagogicheskie usloviya formirovaniya professional'nyh kompetencij studentov tekhnicheskogo vuza / E.A. Sinkina // Vestnik Permskogo nacional'nogo issledovatel'skogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta, 2012.
6. Taspaeva, M.G. Rol' proektnoj deyatel'nosti studentov kolledzha v sisteme professional'noj podgotovki [EHlektronnyj resurs] / M.G.Taspaeva // Universitetskij kompleks kak regional'nyj centr obrazovaniya, nauki i kul'tury: materialy Vseros. nauch.-metod. konf., 4–6 fevralya 2015 g. — Orenburg. gos. un.-t. — Orenburg: OGU, 2015.
7. Federal'nyj gosudarstvennyj obrazovatel'nyj standart srednego professional'nogo obrazovaniya po special'nosti 09.02.03 Programmirovanie v komp'yuternyh sistemah.
8. CHvanova, M.S. Organizaciya proektnoj deyatel'nosti v sisteme otkrytogo obrazovaniya / M.S. CHvanova, M.V. Hramova //Pedagogicheskaya informatika. — №4. — 2012.
9. The Axiological Approach to the Analysis of the Problems of Modern University Education [EHlektronnyj resurs] / Aida V. Kiryakova et al. // Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 2015. — Vol. 6, №2, S. 3. — P. 22–28.
10. Strelova, O.J. (2009) Project activities as a way of formation of professional competence of the student and the teacher (based on international educational project) / O.J. Strelova, M.G. Tsyrenova, I.G. Ayushieva. — Ulan-Ude: Izdatel'stvo Buryatskogo gosuniversiteta. — 2009.
11. Hye-Jung, L. Project-Based Learning: What Do Students Find Important? / L. Hye-Jung, L. Cheolil // Journal of Educational Technology and Society. — 2012. — 15(4). — P. 214–224.
12. Markham, T. Project Based Learning / T. Markham // Teacher Librarian. — 2011. — 39(2). — P. 38–42.
13. Zare, P. Classroom Debate as a Systematic Teaching / Learning Approach / P. Zare, M. Othman // World Applied Sciences Journal. — 2013. — 28 (11). — P. 1506–1513.