Mavrin E.A. PARAMETRIC SYNTHESIS OF THE ANNULAR THIN-LAYER APPARATUS FOR PASTEURIZATION OF MILKIn modern economic conditions the huge amount of the alloyed and non-ferrous metals is spent for production of the heatexchange equipment. The excess weight and dimensions bring a lot of trouble and expenses. The multiton design requires the big area under installation, the reliable basis, purchase of the additional load-lifting equipment and the price of the heat exchanger always remains unfairly high. Therefore at design of the heatexchange equipment the designer has to proceed from requirements of minimization of the mass-dimensional sizes. In dairy production dimensional pasteurizers are applied to pasteurization of liquid dairy products. One of widely applied пастеризаторв are tubular, to perspective among which carry the ring thin layer. Such pasteurizers has advantage before kozhukhotrbny and lamellar, in particular, instantly heat the heat carrier due to the milk movement by a thin layer. However in scientific literature practically there are no researches of ring thin layer pasteurizers. In this regard actual is a problem of search of new constructive decisions and development of the methods of calculation allowing to reduce the weight and dimensions of the heatexchange equipment. In this article the equations of preservation of weight, an impulse and energy which are applied at the description of figurative properties of the twirled streams in channels of difficult geometry are first considered. Creation of mathematical model on the basis of procedure of averaging led to their simplification. Secondly, the complex of parameters of effect of process of transfer of thermal energy on which is determined parametrical optimization of working parameters of the ring device was performed. The prototype of the ring thin layer device, based on use of the twisting devices for a heat exchange intensification is thirdly offered. Fourthly optimum design data of the ring thin layer device are determined. Result of the ring thin layer device developed by the author, protected by the patent Russian Federation No. 98555 the milk allowing to pasteurize the equipment of smaller dimensions and metal consumption in comparison with analog.Key words: heat transfer; metal; modernization; mathematical model; parametric synthesis.
1. Gorbatyuk, V. Processes and devices of food production [Text]: textbook for students of average special. educational institutions. — M.: Kolos, 1999. — 335 p.
2. Grachev, Yu. p., Plaksin, Y. M. Mathematical methods of experiment planning. — Moscow: deli print, 2005. — 296 p.
4. Gupta, A. Swirling flows [Text] / A. Gupta, D. Lilly, N. Sired. — M.: Mir, 1987.-S. — 20000 copies — 5 ISBN — 754 — 03823 — 1.
4. Kartashov, L. P., Polishchuk V. Y. synthesis System technological objects APK. Ekaterinburg: Ural branch of RAS, 1998. — 185 C.
5. Kartashov, L. P., T. M. Zubkova Parametric and structural synthesis of technological objects on the basis of the system approach and mathematical modeling. Ekaterinburg: Uro ran, 2009, 225 p.
6. Kasatkin A. G. Basic processes and apparatuses of chemical technology [Text]: textbook. for students technologies. universities and graduate students / A. G. Kasatkin — M.: Chemistry, 1971. — 286 p. — ISBN 5 — 7269 — 0116 — 2.
7. Kolpakov A.V. improving the process of pumping milk pump milking machines: Dis.... Cand. tech. Sciences: 05.20.01. Orenburg, 2008. 179 p.
8. Polishchuk, V., Korotkov V. G., T. M. Zubkova The design of extruders for agricultural industries. Ekaterinburg: Ural branch of RAS, 2003. — p. 260.
9. Novozhilov, I. F., Mihay, V. K. Intensification of convective heat transfer in tubes by means of artificial roughness [Text] / I. F. Novozhilov, V. K. Mihay) / / Teploenergetika. 1964. — No. 9. C. 60-64.
10. Plaksin, Y. M. Processes and devices of food production [Text]: textbook. for students in engineering. universities / J. M. Plaksin, N. N. Malakhov, V. A. Larin. — 2-e Izd., revised and enlarged extra — M.: Colossus, 2005. — 760 p.
11. Planovsky A. N. Processes and equipment of chemical and petrochemical technology [Text]: textbook. for students in engineering. universities / A. N. Planovsky, P. I. Nikolaev. — M.: Chemistry, 1971. — 190 p.
12 Solntsev, D. V. Processes and devices of food manufactures and chemical technology [Text]: textbook for course projects / D. V. Solntsev. — Vladivostok: Publishing house of TRAU, 2006. — 100C.
13. Terekhov, V. I. Aerodynamics and heat and mass transfer in confined vortex flows [Text]: Dis. ... d-RA tekhn. Sciences / Terekhov, Vladimir Ivanovich. — Novosibirsk,1987. — 459 p.
14. Favorin, VA Fluid flow and the separation ability of flows in hydro-mechanical devices and machines [Text]: Dis. ...d-RA tekhn. Sciences / Favorin Viktor Alekseevich. — Kazan, 2003. — 355 C.
15. Shchukin, V. K. Heat transfer and fluid mechanics of internal flow itulah mass forces [Text] / V. K. Shchukin. — M.: Mashinostroenie, 1980. — 240 p.
About this article
Author: Mavrin E.A.