Korabeynikov I.N. INFORMATION SERVICES: CONCEPT, CHARACTERISTICS, GRADEThe modern stage of social development, based on the transition to the information economy, the emergence of new predestined areas of production, exchange, c. nsumption and accumulation of wealth. One of such areas is the market of information services. Relations arising in the market, are a relatively new phenomenon have not yet found an objective and fully reflected in the work of scientists. It is not enough to set forth the understanding of information services. In modern interpretations information service appears as a form of implementation of the economic information, manipulation of information products, action to meet the information needs specific commodity in a series of processes, and others. It is not quite worked out the issues of economic information content provider. The article highlighted the shortcomings in the existing definition of "information service", which allowed the author to offer clarification of the term by the economic content additions to the description of the phenomenon as a coherent process of creating consumer value through the activity information needs. On the basis of the author's approach implemented clarified the concept of "information product", as a set of methods and techniques in the historically conditioned forms. The role and place of information products in the production, sale and consumption of information services. On the basis of research in the refinement of the concept of "information product" it shows that the historically conditioned form of information product involves material, software, technical, infrastructural and other manifestations, including in the form of commodities. Information products are used in the implementation of information services, but do not constitute its content. The very information service in production, sale and consumption aimed at meeting the information needs of the economic actors, such as in information, access to information, c. mmunication, self-expression, and others. It has a number of qualities: formalization, machine orientation, depending on the information and other products.Key words: information service, information product, information, features, c. ncept, term, quality, c. assification, properties.
1. Varian H. Revealed preference with a subset of goods // Journal of Economic Theory. — 1988. — №46(1). — Р. 179-185.
2. Agafonov A.N. Formation of management information services: dis. ... cand. econ. sciences: 08.00.05 — Samara, 2007. — 144 p.
3. Gavrilenko V.G., Yadevich N.I. Constitutional Law: terms, c. ncepts and definitions. — Minsk: Book House, 1998. — 346 p.
4. Gavrilchak N.I., Aydarov L.A. Organizational-economic mechanism of formation of information services in modern conditions // Russian Entrepreneurship. — 2012. — №4 (202). — P. 143-149.
5. Gnutova A.A. The functioning and development of regional market information services: dis. ... cand. econ. sciences: 08.00.05 — Tolyatti, 2010. — 160 p.
6. Zahedi F. (M.) Industry Information and Knowledge // Information technologies in business. Encyclopedia / Ed. M. Zheleny. — SPb.: Peter, 2002. — 1120 p.
7. Information market [electronic resource] / URL: http://5ka.ru/101/50955/1.html (date treatment 08.25.2015)
8. Kapustina O.V. Simulation of pricing in the market of information products: dis. ... cand. econ. sciences: 08.00.13 — Moscow, 2011. — 172 p.
9. Kokshina E.V. Trends and development of a modern market information service in St. Petersburg // Creative Economy. — 2007. — №9 (9). — P. 85-93.
10. Korabeynikov I.N. Some features of the information services market // Vestnik OSU. — 2009. — №2. — P. 78-79.
11. Korabeynikov I.N., Ermakova Z.A. Development of information services: Theoretical Aspects // Vestnik OSU. — 2012. — №4 (140). — P. 131-137.
12. Korabeynikov I.N., Korabeynikova O.A. The development of regional market information services: the theoretical foundations. Ed. Academician RAS A.I. Tatarkin. Ekaterinburg: Institute of Economics of UB RAS, 2011. — 216 p.
13. Korabeynikov I.N., Korabeynikova O.A. Theoretical aspects of the effectiveness of regional market information services // The economy of the region. — 2008. — №4. — P. 158-166.
14. Korabeynikov I.N. The essential characteristics and the concept of information services // Problems of modern economy. — 2012. — №2 (42). — P. 379-383.
15. Krasil'nikova E.V. The interaction of supply and demand in the market of information products // Creative Economy. — 2011. — №5 (53). — P. 119-125.
16. Lazarev A.N. The world market for information services in the context of globalization: dis. ... dr. econ. sciences: 08.00.14 — Moscow, 2011. — 403 p.
17. Podprugin S.D. Market information products and services: the nature, evolution and specificity: dis. ... cand. econ. sciences: 08.00.01 — Irkutsk, 2004. — 188 p.
18. Radchuk V.A. Formation and development of the market of information services in the region: dis. ... cand. econ. sciences: 08.00.05 — Kislovodsk, 2012. — 165 p.
19. Romanov V.A. Formation of the IT services market in Russia: Author. dis. ... cand. econ. sciences: 08.00.05 — Moscow, 2007. — 25 p.
20. Savitskaya I.G. Formation of the market of information services for the implementation of antitrust policy: Author. dis. ... cand. econ. sciences: 08.00.05 — St. Petersburg, 2011. — 23 p.
21. Siomkin N.N. State regulation of the market of information products and services: dis. ... cand. econ. sciences: 08.00.01 — Orel, 2005. — 183 p.
22. Sitdikova L.B. On the question of the relationship between the concepts of "information service" and "consulting services" // Lawyer. — 2009. — №8. — P. 57-62.
23. Trofimova E.V. Process management services in the formation of information systems, e-commerce: dis. ... cand. econ. sciences: 08.00.05 — St. Petersburg, 2003. — 204 p.
24. Frichek R. Condition and prospects of development of entrepreneurial activity in the market of information products and services: dis. ... cand. econ. sciences: 08.00.05 Moscow, 2005. — 159 p.
About this article
Author: Korabeynikov I.N.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |