Debelo P.V. EKOLOGO-GEOGRAFICHESKIE ASPECTS OF DISTRIBUTION OF INSECTIVOROUS MAMMALS TO URALO-KASPIYSKOM REGIONFor the unique territory of the Uralo-Kaspiysky region in the landscape and biogeographical relation now special relevance the problem of studying of reactions got it the most archaic insectivorous on escalating influence of a versatile economic complex. Thus paramount value the problem of inventory of fauna assuming the solution of the following tasks — studying of specific structure of group in general on the region and its structural components gets, specification of qualitative and quantitative structure of various ecological groups and the faunogeneticheskikh of complexes, identification of outlines of their areas, especially on borders of biomes where pass the major biogeographical boundaries. It will allow to adjust monitoring of structure of fauna and to develop system of actions for preservation of a biodiversity. The analysis of literary data and personal materials the ezhinykh, mole and the zemleroykovykh allowed to establish dwelling in the region of 15 types. From them 4 look (26,6 %) belong to European, 5 (33,3 %) — palaearctic and 6 (40,0 %) to Asian faunogenetichesky complexes. In the ecological plan 2 look are semi-water, 2 — typical geofila, 3 — the land running forms and 8 — gerpetofilam. Landscape and climatic features of the territory and specifics of ecology of types determined nature of their distribution in general by the region and its parts. In forest-steppe, steppe and semidesertic zones it is known on 10, in desert 11 types, носостав them significantly differs. The number of representatives European and palaearctic complexes in process of advance to the South gradually decreases, the area of the habitats occupied by them is reduced, there is a fragmentation of areas, and at the southern limits they meet only locally. At representatives of Asian faunistic complexes the opposite tendency is observed. Key words: Uralo-Kaspiysky region, biodiversity, insectivorous, fragmentation of an area, krayearealny populations, number, spatial distribution, protection.
1. Afanasyev A. V. Animals of Kazakhstan. / A. V. Afanasyev, V. S. Bazhanov, M. N. Korelov, A. A. Sludsky, E. I. Strautman. — Alma-Ata: 1952. Publishing house of AN Kaz SSR. 536 pages.
2. Bannikova of A. A. Filogeniya of hedgehogs, shrews and moles (Mammalia. Insectivora) by results of research DNA — comparison to data of morphology and cytogenetics. / A. A. Bannikova. Abstract дис. канд. биол. sciences. — M. : 1996. 26 pages.
3. Bolshakov V. N. Small mammals of the Ural Mountains. / V. N. Bolshakov, V. S. Balakhonov, I. E. Benenson, K. I. Berdyugin, O. F. Sadykov, N. A. Tyurina, R. M. Hantemirov. //Ecology of mammals of the Urals. — Sverdlovsk: UNTs of Academy of Sciences of the USSR. 1986. 102 pages.
4. Bragin E. A. Fauna Naurzumskogo of the reserve. / E. A. Bragin, T. M. Bragina. — Kostanaysky house of the press. 2002. 60 pages.
5. Geptner V. G. Desert and steppe fauna of Palearktiki and its centers развития. / V. G. Geptner. — M. : Bulletin MOIP. Otd. биол. 1945. T. 50. Vyp. 1-2.
6. Gureev A. A. Mammals. Insectivorous (Mammalia. Insectivora). Fauna of the USSR. / A. A. Gureev. — L. : Science, 1979. T. 4. Vyp. 2. 503 pages.
7. P. V. Debelo. Some directions of preservation of a biodiversity in Uralo-Kaspiysk the region. / P. V. Fatly, A. A. Chibilev, Z. N. Ryabinina. //Biodiversity and bioresources of the Urals and adjacent territories. Bulletin of regional public institution. 2008. No. 87. Page 34-38.
8. Demyashev M. P. Specific structure and distribution of wild mammals in the Ural area. / M. P. Demyashev. //Materials of anniversary conference of the Ural antiplague station. 1914-1964. — Uralsk: 1964. Page 111-122.
9. V. A. Burozubki's debts Old World. / V. A. Dolgov. — M. : Publishing house of MSU. 1985. 221s.
10. Animals of the clay semi-desert of Zavolzhye (abstract of faunae and ecological characteristics). — M. : KMK. 2009. 164 pages.
11. M. V hares. Insectivorous mammals of a late anthropogene of Youzhny of Urala. / M. V. Zaytsev. //History of modern fauna of South Ural. — Sverdlovsk: 1992. Page 61-80.
12. Kirikov S. V. Birds and mammals in the conditions of landscapes of the southernmost tip of the Urals. / S. V. Kirikov. — M. : 1952. Publishing house of Academy of Sciences of the USSR. 412 pages.
13. Kuznetsov B. A. Mammals of Kazakhstan. / B. A. Kuznetsov. //Mat. to knowledge of fauna and flora of the USSR. Otd. Zool. Vyp. 3. — M. : Publishing house of MOIP. 1948. 226 pages.
14. Smiths B. A. Ocherk of zoogeographical zoning of the USSR. / B. A. Kuznetsov. — M. : MOIP. 1950. 176 pages.
15. Kucheruk V. V. A steppe faunistic complex of mammals and its place in fauna of Palearktiki. / V. V. Kucheruk. //Geography of the population of land animals and methods of its studying. — M. : Publishing house of Academy of Sciences of the USSR. 1959. Page 45-87.
16. Larina N. I. Specific structure and distribution of mammals. / N. I. Larina, V. L. Golikov, V. P. Denisov, R. A. Devishev. //Questions of biogeography of Central and Lower Volga area. — Saratov: Publishing house of SARGU. 1968. Page 105-132.
17. Lingdemang G. V. Dinamika of the population of vertebrate animals of the Zavolzhye semi-desert. / G. V. Lingdemang, B. D. Abaturov, A. V. Bykov, V. A. Lopushkov. — M. : Science. 2005. 252 pages.
18. Lobachev V. S. About distribution of some mammals in northeast Priaralye. / V. S. Lobachev. //Researches on fauna of the Soviet Union (Mammals). Сб. тр. Zool. museum MSU. — M. : 1968. T. 10. Page 172-178.
19. Mammals of Kazakhstan. Group Insectivorous. — Alma-Ata: 1985. T. 4. Page 5-124.
20. Marvin M. Ya. Fauna of land vertebrata of the Urals. Group of Nasekomoyadnye. / M. Ya. Marvin. — Sverdlovsk: 1969. Page 21-36.
21. Markova A. K. (отв. edition). Evolution of ecosystems of Europe upon transition from a pleistocene by the Holocene (24 — 8 thousand l of N). /. A. K. Markova. — M. : KMK. 2008. 556 pages.
22. National strategy of preservation of a biodiversity of Russia. — M. : IPK NIA "Natural resources". 2002. 130 pages.
23. Okulova of N. M. Dinamik of a biodiversity of small mammals in Volga-Uralsk Entre Rios (the Western Kazakhstan). / N. M. Okulova, A. K. Grazhdanov, F. G. Bidashko. //Biodiversity: problems and prospects. — Penza: 2008. Page 278-279.
24. Oparin M. L. Dinamika of the animal population of a subband of dry steppes of Zavolzhye under the influence of natural and anthropogenous factors. / M. L. Oparin, O. S. Oparina, I. A. Tikhonov, Yu. M. Kovalskaya. //Volga region ecological magazine. 2002. No. 2. Page 129-142.
25. Oparin M. L. Dinamika of fauna of mammal steppes of the Volga-Ural Entre Rios for the last century. / M. L. Oparin, O. S. Oparina, A. N. Matrosov, A. A. Kuznetsov. //Volga region ecological magazine. 2010. No. 1. Page 71-85.
26. I. Ya peacocks. Mammals of Russia: sistematiko-geographical reference book. / I. Ya. Pavlinov, A. A. Lisovsky (edition). — M. : KMK. 2012. 437 pages.
27. Parshina O. Yu. Statsialnoye distribution of CrocidurasuaveolensiCrociduraleucodon in the Astrakhan region. / O. Yu. Parshina, T. A. Bocharnikov. / Person and animals. Materials международн. конф. — Astrakhan: 2012. Page 70-74.
28. V. A priests. Mammal Volga and Kamsky edge. / V. A. Popov. — Kazan: Publishing house of Academy of Sciences of the USSR. 1960. 468 pages.
29. Rigina E. Yu. Fauna of vertebrata of the Krasnosamarsky wood. / E. Yu. Rigina. //Steppes of Northern Eurasia. — Orenburg: 2009. Page 567-571.
30. Rudy V. N. Mammals of South Ural. / V. N. Rudy. — Orenburg: Publishing house of OGPU. 2000. 124 pages.
31. Sergeyev of V. E. Ekologo-evolyutsionnye factors of the organization of communities of common shrews (Insectivora. Soricidae. Sorex) of Northern Asia. / V. E. Sergeyev. Abstract yew …. докт. биол. sciences. — Novosibirsk: 2003. 36 pages.
32. S. V's sim cards. New data on distribution and ecology белозубок the sorts Crocidura on Southern Urale. / S. V. Simak, E. A. Gileva. — Ecology. 1993. No. 3. Page 91-92.
33. V. A focons. Mammal southern part of the valley of the Urals River. / V. A. Fokanov. Тр. Zool. in-that Academy of Sciences of the USSR. — M. -L. : 1954. T. 16. Page 117-136.
34. Hakhin G. V. Russkaya a muskrat is in danger: dynamics of number and problem of protection. / G. V. Hakhin. — M. : Publishing house of TsODP. 2009. 104 pages.
35. Chibilev A. A. Landscapes of the Uralo-Kaspiysky region. / A. A. Chibilev, P. V. Debelo. — Orenburg: IS OURO RAHN. "Dimur". 2006. 264 pages.
36. Chibilev A. A. Mammals of the Orenburg region and their protection. / A. A. Chibilev, S. V. Simak, E. N. Yudichev. — Yekaterinburg: UIF "Science". 1993. 64 pages.
37. Sharova of L. P. Faun of shrews of the Urals and adjacent territories. /L. P. Sharova. //Ecology of the mammal Ural Mountains. — Yekaterinburg: Science. 1992. Page 3-51.
38. Shevchenko V. L. Pegyпуторак in Northern Prikaspiya. / V. L. Shevchenko. //Rare animals of Kazakhstan. — Alma-Ata: 1986. Page 65-66.
39. Shlyakhtin G. V. Mammal North of Lower Volga area. Book 1. Structure of a teriofauna. / G. V. Shlyakhtin, V. Yu. Ilyin, M. L. Oparin and B'day — Saratov: Publishing house of SARGU. 2009. 248 pages.
40. Shchipanov N. A. Belobryukhayabelozubka. /N. A. Shchipanov, V. Yu. Oleynichenko. — M. : Science. 1993. 135 pages.
About this article
Author: Debelo P.V.