Petrova I.Yu., Yevdoshenko O.I., Lezhnina Y.A. CONCEPTUAL MODEL OF THE SUBSYSTEM OF THE CHOICE OF METHODS OF IMPROVEMENT OF OPERATIONAL CHARACTERISTICS OF TECHNICAL DEVICESSignificant changes in scientific and technological development concept are occured each 6-10 years at that 85–90 % of published technical information in the world are contained in patent documentation. Nowadays annual addition to the patent collections is at the level of 1 billion documents. It's hard for design engineer within creation of a new device to stay well-informed in such a huge data flow. It will result in re-invention and errors at the initial design stages. Partial solution of the issue is to create a knowledge database on the improving of devices improving characteristics in the specific subarea. The paper describes revealing and application methods of devices construction improving, represented certificate blank of special approach. There are formulated requirements to the knowledge database and choice subsystem of such approaches. There are worked out conceptual model of improving approaches choice system, considered its architecture and main functions: approaches choice, their ranking and analysis. Knowledge database is created. There are presented infological models of special and common approaches.Key words: performance acharacteristics; common improving approaches of device constructions; inforlogical models of special and common approaches; approach certificate; automation of approach search (choice); information system; knowledge database; client-server architecture; system conceptual model.
1. Altshuller G. S. The main methods of elimination of technical contradictions at the solution of inventive tasks. — To a tank: Gyandzhlik, 1971. — 52 pages.
2. Welling L., Thomson L. Development of Web applications by means of RNR and MySQL, the 3rd edition, I. Williams, 2008. — 880 pages.
3. Dykov M. A. Support of decision-making for the analysis of level of equipment for patent demands. / M. A. Dykov: Disser. on соиск. Wuchang. step. Edging of those. sciences. — Volgograd, 2014, 120 pages.
4. Zaripov M. F. Subject-oriented environment for search of new technical solutions "Intelligence" [Text] / M. F. Zaripov, I. Yu. Petrova of IV. St. Petersburg international RI-95 conference. — Page — Pb., 1995, page 60-61.
5. Zaripova V. M. Object-oriented model of the knowledge base about physics and technology effects for system of conceptual design of new elements of information and measuring systems and control systems//the Caspian magazine: management and high technologies. 2013. No. 1, page 162-171.
6. Zaripova V. M., Tsyrulnikov E.S., Kiselyov A.A. "Intelligence" for development of skills of engineering creativity//Alma Mater (The bulletin of the higher school) 2012(1), Publishing house of RUDN, ISSN 0321-0383, p. 58-61
7. Zaripova V. M., Shcherbinin O. V., Zholobov D. A., Gorbachev I.N., Kushaliyev R. Zh., Pavlov A.A., Tsyrulnikov E.S., Podgorov A.A. "A prototype of the automated system of support of conceptual design of elements of control systems with the built-in subsystem of the distributed expert analysis of the received decisions" (ampere-second. on the computer program No. 2012661114 of 07.12.2012)
8. Smiths M.V., Simdyanov I.V. RNR. Practice of creation of the Web sites, And. BHV-St. Petersburg, 2009. — 1264 pages.
9. Petrova I.Yu. Microcells of control systems with the distributed parameters of various physical nature/prod. Science, M., 1979 — 111 pages.
10. Petrova I.Yu., Gurskaya T.G. Methods of improvement of electrokinetic converters//Sensors and system No. 10, 2007 of page 18-21
11. Revunkov G. I. Bases and databanks and knowledge. — M. The higher school, 1992. — 367 pages.
12. Homenko T.V., Murygin M. A. Application of algorithm of a choice of the best technical solutions of sensitive elements of control systems in the indistinct environment//the Bulletin of the Astrakhan state technical university. It is gray.: Management, computer facilities and informatics. 2010. No. 2. Page 111-116.
13. Homenko T.V., Eryomenko O. O. The automated systems of search designing: system analysis and development of a system paradigm//Messenger Astrakhanskogo state. техн. un-that. It is gray.: Management, computer facilities and informatics.-2010.-№ 1. — Page 136-142.
14. Schlossnejgl George Professional programming for PHP, 2006.
15. Shustov M. A. Methodical bases of technical creativity. — Tomsk: Publishing house Tomsk. политехн. un-that,-2010. — 78 pages.
16. IP5 Statistics Report 2013 Edition http://www .fiveipoffices.org/statistics/statisticsreports/2013edition.html (address of 08.02.2015)
17. World Intellectual Property Indicators — 2014 Edition, http://www.wipo.int/ipstats/en/wipi/(the address of 08.02.2015)
18. Gareyev, R. T. Heuristic receptions of TRIZ: manual / R. T. Gareyev. — Moscow: MGIU, 2008. — 136 pages.
19. Zaripova V., Petrova I. System of Conceptual Design Based on Energy-Informational Model//PROGRESS IN SYSTEMS ENGINEERING, Proceedings of the 23rd International Conference on Systems Engineering, August, 2014, Las Vegas, NV, Series: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Vol. 1089 2015, p.365-373.
20. Homenko T.V. System approaches to the analysis of measuring devices. / T.V. Homenko//Bulletin of the Astrakhan state technical university. Series: Management, computer facilities and informatics.-2009.-№ 1. — Page 88-93.
About this article