Bazhina N.L., Ondar E.E., Ochur K.O., Dergacheva M.I. SOIL HUMIC ACID ELEMENTAL COMPOSITION OF WESTERN PART OF THE TERRITORY TUVASpecificity of humic acid element composition of soils of some key sites of the western part of Tuva territory located in different landscape conditions is shown. Materials and the revealed laws are of interest as a part of data bank using for paleoenvironment reconstruction based on humic acid element composition.Key words: ground, humic acids, element structure, the western areas of Tuva.
1. Bazhina N.L., Ondar E.E., Humic acid composition of mountain chestnut soils of Tuva Alash uplands // Paleosoils, Modern Soils and their interconnection to Environment / Proceeding of the Fourth International School on Paleopedology for Young Schoolars in Siberia "Paleosols as a Sourse of Information about Past Environment" (Novosibirsk, 30 July — 4 August, 2013) — Novosibirsk: Publishing House "Okarina", 2013. — P. 3–7.
2. Dergacheva M. I. Organic substance of soils: static and dynamic. — Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1984. — 155 p.
3. Dergacheva M. I. Archaeological pedology. Novosibirsk: SB RAS publisher, 1997. — 228 p.
4. Dergacheva M.I. Humic acids of soil of different age and genesis // 10th Internation humic substances society, 24–28 July 2000, Toulouse (France). — Toulouse, 2000. — P. 267–270.
5. Dergacheva M. I. The possibility of using humic acids for reconstruction of natural and agricultural landscapes of the Past // Problems of ancient Agriculture and soil evolution in Europe forest and steppe landscapes: Proceedings of the Int. Conf. — Belgorod: Univ of BSU, 2006. — P. 6–12.
6. Dergacheva M.I. Humus as a Carrier of Soil Memory // Soiln Memory: Soil as a Memory of Biosphere-Geosphere-Anthroposphere Interactions. — М: LKI Publishers, 2008. — P. 530–560.
7. Dergacheva M. I, Nekrasova O. A, Okoneshnikova M. V, Vasileva D.I., Gavrilov D.A., Ochur K.O., Ondar E.E. Ratio of elements in humic acids as a source of information on the environment of soil formation // Contemporary Problems of Ecology. — 2012a. — №. 5 — P. 643–647.
8. Dergacheva M. I, Nekrasova O. A, Vasileva D.I., Fadeeva V.P. Humic acid elemental composition of different formation condition virgin chernozems // Bulletin of the Orenburg State University. — Orenburg, 2012б. — №10(146). — P. 90–96.
9. Kirillov M.V. Soil geography of central Siberia. — Krasnoyarsk, 1963. — 70 p.
10. Nosin V. A. Soils of Tuva. — М: Publisher АН USSR, 1963. — 342 p.
11. Ondar E.E. Humus soils of Tuva: author. dis … Ph.D. — Tomsk, 2008. — 29 p.
12. Orlov D.S., Grishina L.A. The workshop on chemistry of humus. — М: Publishing House Moscow State University, 1981. — 271 p.
13. Ochur K.O. Paleosoils and the natural conditions of their formation in holocene on the area of Central-Tuva hollow: author. dis.... Ph.D. — Novosibirsk, 2010. — 18 p.
14. Оchur K.O. Types and conditions of soil formation the last third of the holocene Central-Tuva hollow // Bulletin KrasGAU, Krasnoyarsk, 2012. — №11. — P. 50–54.
15. Ochur K.O. Dergacheva M.I. Signs of the holocene pedogenesis sediments in the section paedogenesis Shanchy // Bulletin TSU, 2009. — №325. — P.182–184.
16. Tihova V. D, Fadeeva V. P, Dergacheva M. I. Analisis of humic acids from various soils using acid hydrolysis // Ras. J. Of Applied Chemistry, 2008. — V. 81. — №.11. — P. 1841–1846.
About this article
Authors: Bazhina N.L., Ondar E.E., Ochur K.O., Dergacheva M.I.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |