Hamidullin N.R., Galimullina R.R. SOCIO-ECONOMIC ASPECTS OF PUBLIC POLICY SOCIAL SECURITY RUSSIAAnalyzes the criteria for the formation of the system of social protection of the population and the basis of its construction, depending on the socio-economic and political factors determining the area of human activity. It was revealed that the efficiency and quality of social protection of the population of Russia due to government policies.Key words: public policy, social policy, social protection, social market economy, economic and legal guarantees, market stability, the welfare state.
1. Burdygina E.A. The development of social security in Russia in the period of transformation of the socio-economic system (based on materials of the Orenburg region): abstract More Links... Candidate. Economics. Science / E.A. Burdygina. — Samara, 2007. — 23 p.
2. On the bases of social services in the Russian Federation: the Federal Law of 10.12.1995 №195-FZ (as amended on 23.07.2008) // Rus. newspaper. — 2008. — July 25.
3. State social assistance: federal. the law of the Russian Federation of 17.07.1999 №178-FZ (as amended. from 25.12.2009) // Rus. newspaper. — 2009. — December 28.
4. On social protection of disabled people in the Russian Federation: the Federal Law of 24.11.1995, №181-FZ (as amended on 30.12.2012, the) // Rus. newspaper. — 2013. — January 11.
5. Additional guarantees of social protection of orphans and children left without parental care: Federal Law of 21.12.1996, №159-FZ (as amended on 29.02.2012) // Rus. newspaper. — 2012. — March 2.
6. On social protection of citizens exposed to radiation as a result of the Chernobyl disaster: the law of the Russian Federation of 15.05.1991, the №1244-1 // Ros. newspaper. — 2011. — June 6.
7. Skachko G.A. The role of social security in the social protection system / G.A. Skachko // Public service. — 2006. — №2. — S. 127.
8. Grigor'yants G.N. Social protection of the population in Russia: Development and Evolution: monograph / G.N. Grigor'yants. — M.: the Union, 2004. — 95 p.
9. Kykot V.J. Legal and social protection of police officers / V.J. Kykot, V.A. Rybin. — Moscow: Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs TSOKR, 2009 — 264 p.
10. Valova V.A. Management of social protection of the population in the region (for example, the Khabarovsk Territory): abstract More Links... Candidate. Economics. Science / V.A. Shafts. — Khabarovsk, 2009. — 24 p.
11. Pavlyuchenko V.G. Social insurance / V.G. Pavlyuchenko. — Moscow: Dashkov and K, 2007. — 412 p.
12. Ivaniec G.I. Russian Constitutional law: an encyclopedic dictionary / G.I. Ivaniec, I.V. Kale, V.I. Chervonyuk. — M.: Legal Literature, 2002. — 432 p.
13. Chikarina L.Y. Social policy as a factor in people's adaptation to the conditions of political change in post-Soviet Russia: abstract More Links... Doc. watered. Science / L.Y. Chikarina. — Krasnodar, 2009. — 50 p.
14. Naklonov D.N. Formation of the system of social protection of the population in the transition to innovative development of the Russian economy: abstract More Links... Doc. Economics. Science / Naklonov D.N. — St. Petersburg., 2008. — 38 p.
15. Roik V.D. Basics of Social Security: monograph / V.D. Roik — M: Ankil 2005. — 256 p.
About this article
Authors: Hamidullin N.R., Galimullina R.R.