CherkasovaE.V. LebedkovaS.E. CONDITIONOFBONESTRENGHT AT HEALTHY ADOLESCENTS ORENBURG ACCORDING TO ULTRASONIC DENSITOMETRYResearch of bone strength at healthy adolescents of Orenburg is conducted by a method of ultrasonic densitometry. It is revealed that decrease in bone strength is noted at 21,1 %. Dependence of indicators of bone strength on physical development of adolescents is established.Key words: bone strength, adolescents, Quantitative Ultrasound Measurements.
1. Deficiency of calcium and osteopenichesky conditions at children: diagnostics, treatment, prevention: scientific and practical program / International fund of health protection of mother and child. — M, 2006. — 48 pages.
2. ZyatitskyA.L.Problema of diagnostics of decrease in bone durability at children//the Bulletin of the Siberian medicine. — 2009 . — No. 2. — Page 76-84.
3. Korovina N. A. Tvorogova T.M. Gavryushova L.P. etc. Osteoporosis at children: manual. M: MZISR of the Russian Federation, 2005. — 50 pages.
4. MoiseyevaT.Yu. Features of a mineralization of bone fabric of a growing organism: yew. … докт. medical sciences. — Moscow. — 2005 . — 500с.
5. Rozhinskya L. I. System osteoporosis: practical guidance for doctors. Prod. the 2nd, processed and added. — M, 2000. — 195 pages.
6. Samokhina E.O. Shcheplyaginа L.A. MoiseyevaT.Yu. Quantitative ultrazsonometriya in an assessment of age indicators of bone durability at children//I Grew. pediatric magazine. — 2006 . — No. 4. — Page 12-16.
7. Shcheplyagina L.A. MoiseyevaT.Yu, etc. Decrease in mineral density of a bone at children: look of the pediatrician//Attending physician. — 2002 . — No. 9. — Page 26-30.
8. Shcheplyagina L. A. Moiseyeva T. Yu. Osteoporosis problems in pediatrics: possibilities of prevention//Russian medical magazine. — 2003 . — No. 27(199). — Page 1554-1556.
9. Shcheplyagina L.A. Moiseyev of T.Yu, Kovalenko M. V., etc. Osteopeniya at children (diagnostics, prevention and correction): grant for doctors. — M, 2005. — 40 pages.
10. Shcheplyagina L.A. Rimarchuk G. V., SamokhinE.Shch. Bone durability at children: known and unknown facts: manual. — M, 2011. — 18с.
11. Gluer S.S.Rol of quantitative ultrasonic densitometry in diagnostics остеопороза.//Osteoporosis and an osteopathy. -1999 . — No. 3.
12. Heaney, R.P., “Perspectives: There Should Be a Dietary Guideline for Calcium,” American Journal ofClinical Nutrition, March 2000, 71(3): 658-661.
13. Heaney R.P. Weaver C.M. New Perspectives on Calcium Nutrition and Bone Quality//J. American College of Nut, vol. 24, 574s-581s (2005).
14. Lequin MH, van Rijn RR, Robben SG, Hop WC, van Kuijk C. Normal values for tibial quantitative ultrasonometry in caucasian children and adolescents (aged 6 to 19 years). Calcif Tissue Int. 2000 Aug; 67(2).
15. Orwoll ES, Klein R. 2001. Osteoporosis in men. Epidemiology, pathophysiology,and clinical characterization. In: Marcus, R., Feldman, D., Kelsey, J. (ed.) Osteoporosis. 2nd ed. San Diego: Academic Press
16. Pediatric Official Positions 2007 of the International Society for Clinical Densitometry. — Mode of access: http://www.ISCD.org. — Date of access: 29.04.2008.
17. Riggs BL. // In: Riggs BL, Melton LJ III, eds.New York: Raven Press; 1988 .
18. Wosje K.S. Specker B.L. Role of calcium in bone health during childhood. Nutr Rev. — 2000 . — 58(9).
About this article
Authors: Cherkasova E.V., Lebedkova S.E.