Rozanova O.I. REGULARITIES OF INVOLUTION CHANGES OF VISUAL SYSTEMThrough comparative and correlation analysis the significant differences in the visual system of young and middle-aged persons with a visual acuity of 1.0 and more without ophthalmopathology were revealed. The differences in the structure of the eyeball, the optical aberrations of electrophysiological parameters, the basic visual functions were defined. The presence of the phenomenon of binocular suppression that accompanies age-related decrease of accommodation was revealed. The theory of the transformation of a functional system of visual perception in the formation of presbyopia was proposed.Key words: visual system, aging, presbyopia.
1. Ophthalmologic geriatrics / Ed. by Puchkovskaya N.A. M.: Medicine. — 1982. -304p.
2. Balashevich L.I., Kachanov A.B. Clinical corneotopography and aberrometer. Moscow: Nauka — 2008. — 167p.
3. Pallikaris I., Plainis S., Charman W.N. Presbyopia. — Danvers: Slack incorporated. 2012. — 318 p.
4. Shamshinova A.M., Volkov V.V. Functional studies in ophthalmology. M.: Medicine. — 1998. — 416p.
5. Balashevich L.I. Surgical correction of refractive errors and accommodation. St. Petersburg: Chelovek — 2009. — 296 p.
6. Belville J.K., Smith R.J. Presbyopia surgery. New York: SLACK incorporated.-2006.-209p.
7. Mogilev L.N. Mechanisms of spatial vision. Leningrad: Nauka. — 1982. — 112 p.
8. Rabichev I.E., Kotov A. "Imaginary visual image" as the information equivalent of norm in directed correction of vision // Proceedings of the Interdepartmental Scientific Council for Experimental and Applied Physiology. Volume 11. System aspects of physiological functions. M. — 2002. — P.81-84
9. Mishchenko T.S., Novozhilov E.T., Seliverstova N.N., Rozanova O.I., Malyshev V.V. Study of the level of binocular interaction in patients with presbyopia // Bulletin of the Orenburg State University. — 2011. — №13 — P.157 -159.
10. Kendall M.D., Stuart A. Multivariate statistical analysis and time series. M. Science. — 1973. — 736p.
11. Zaitsev V.M., Livonia. V.G., Marinkin V.I. Applied Medical Statistics. SPb.: Foliant. — 2003. — 432p.
12. Zaks L. Statistical estimation. M.: Statistics. — 1976. — 598 p.
13. Meerson F.Z. Protective effects of adaptation and some prospects for the development of adaptive medicine // Success physiology. Science. — 1991. — Vol. 22. — №2. — P. 52-89.
14. Malyshev V.V. Rozanova O.I., Gutnick I.N., Brewers Y.I. Transformation of a functional system of visual perception from normal to pathological // Bull. VSNC SO RAMN. — 2004. — №2. — P.19-26.
About this article
Author: Rozanova O.I.