Fomina T.I. ALGAL BIOLOGY OF SOME SPECIES OF CAMPANULA L. Results of studying the biology of four species of flowering Campanula L. in the Central Siberian Botanical Garden SB RAS (Novosibirsk) are given in this work. In the seasonal rhythm of flowering significant species differences are observed. In antecological aspect fluorescent type of blooming flowers, the absence of autogamy and high pollen fertility were established in all types.Key words: Campanula, seasonal and diurnal rhythm of flowering.
1. Plant Resources of the USSR: Flowering Plants and their chemical composition and utilization; family Hippuridaceae — Lobeliaceae. SPb.: Science, 1991. 200 pp.
2. Krupin, MG Bells. MM: Sel'khozgiz, 1954. 78.
3. Fedorov An.A. Flora of the USSR. M. — L., 1957. T. 24. S. 126-450.
4. Poletika OM, Mishenkova AP Ornamental herbaceous plants open ground: A Guide to the nomenclature of genera and species. L.: Nauka, 1967. 208 pp.
5. Halipova GI Bells. MM: Astrel: AST, 2005. 144 pp.
6. Takhtajan AL / plant life. MA: Education, 1981. V. 5, Part 2. S. 447-459.
7. Fegri K., van der Pale L. Fundamentals of Ecology of pollination. Moscow: Mir, 1982. 379 sec.
8. Antonova LA Antekologiya plant broad-leaved forest / / Ecology of Pollination: Intercollege. Sat Scient. tr. Perm, 1976. Vol. 2. S. 30-63.
9. Antonova LA Seasonal and daily rhythms of flowering broadleaf forest / / Ecology. 1972. № 4. S. 73-79.
10. Boronnikova SV Reproductive Biology kolokolchikovyh Vestnik Perm. Univ. Biology. 1995. Vol. 1. S. 28-36.
11. Kovaleva NA Duration of flowering of some bluebells in connection with the morphology of their inflorescences / / Introduction and acclimatization of plants. Tashkent: FAN, 1972. Vol. 9. S. 107-110.
12. Viktorov, VP Rod Bell / / Biological flora of the Moscow region. M., 2000. Vol. 14. S. 181-211.
13. Shamurin VF Diurnal rhythms and flowering ecology of some steppe plants / / Bot. Journ. 1958. T. 43, № 4. S. 548-557.
14. Ponomarev AN Study of flowering and pollination of plants / / Field geobotany. M. — L., 1960. T. 2. S. 9-19.
15. Yurtsev VN, Pukhal'skii VA Methodological guide to the laboratory and practical training in cytology and embryology microtechnology. M., 1968. 113.
16. Beideman IN The method of studying the phenology of plants and plant communities. Novosibirsk: Nauka. Sib. Dep., 1974. 156.
17. Golubev VN Ecological and biological characteristics of herbaceous plants and plant communities, forest-steppe. Moscow: Nauka, 1965. 287.
18. Malyutin NI Biological role in the evolution of inflorescences of some plants / / Bot. Journ. 1965. V. 50, № 5. S. 685-689.
About this article
Author: Fomina T.I.