Klinskaya E.O. THE MEDICO-DEMOGRAPHIC INDICES OF THE POPULATION OF JEWISH AUTONOMOUS REGION AS THE REFLECTION OF THE COMPLEX OF NATURAL AND TECHNOGENIC FACTORSThe author showed the analysis of medico-demographic processes in the Jewish autonomous region (JAR) within the period 2000–2008. It also showed the general tendencies of fertility of dynamics and mortality, and also morbidity of the population of region by the eco-dependant classes of diseases. The author used the data of official statistics of JAR and the Russian Federation.Key words: mortality, birth rate, the eco-dependant diseases, environment.
1. Antonova, M.S. Ecology iodine-shortage of condition JAR // Health. Medical ecology. Vladivostok, 2004, № 6-7. — P. 32-38.
2. Vinocur, I.L., Gildenskiold, R.S., Gyskov, G.V. Etc. Anthropogenous loading on urban of territory and health of the population // Hygiene and sanitation. — 1997, № 6. — P 49-52.
3. State report "About sanitary-epidemic conditions in the Jewish independent area in 2008". Birobidzhan, 2009. — 109 p.
4. Grigorieva, E.A., Hristoforova, N.K. Discomfort of a climate of the Jewish independent area // Geography and natural resources. — 2004, № 4. — P 101-104.
5. Newsletter according to influence of the factors of environment on health of the population EAO and municipal educations for 2008 (The Centre of hygiene and epidemiology in the Jewish independent area). Birobidzhan, 2009. — 26 p.
6. Cicy, P.F., Udin, S.V., Zhernovoi, M.V., Veremchuk, L.V. Ecology-hygienic aspects of distribution oncologic of diseases in Primorye Territory // Hygiene and sanitation. — 2007, № 6. — P 30-33.
7. Krokhaleva, S.I. The contents nitrates in vegetable products of a feed and nitrate loading on organism of the man in Birobidzhan. The auto abstract diss. …cand. byol. sciences. Vladivostok, 2005. — 18 p.
8. Lutai, G.F. Chemical structure of drinking water and health of the population // Hygiene and sanitation. — 1992, № 1. — P 13-15.
9. Revich, B.A., Avaliany, S.L., Tikhonova, G.I. An environment and health of the population: regional ecological politics. M.: CEPR, 2003. — 149 p.
10. Revuckaya, I.L. Influence of pollution of atmospheric air on health of children // Modern problems of regional development: materials 2 international scientific conferences, Birobidzhan, October 6-9, 2008. Birobidzhan: ICARP DVO RAN, 2008. — P 158-159.
11. The Russian statistical year-book-2009. M.: Rosstat P76, 2009. — 795 p.
12. Senotrusova, S.V. The estimation of influence of the factors of an environment on sickness-rate of the population // an Electronic magazine "Is investigated in Russia". — 2005. — P 391-400.
13. Scalnui, A.V., Rudakov, I.A. Bioelements in medicine. M.: World, 2004. — 272 p.
14. Suritc, O.V. Calcium and magnesium in drinking water of the Jewish independent area and sickness-rate of the population // an Interregional conference "Complex researches of natural environment in pool of the river of Amur". Khabarovsk, 2009. — P 53-57.
15. Suritc, O.V., Hristoforova, N.K. Fluorine in drinking water JAR and sickness-rate of the population by caries // of a Problem of regional ecology. — 2008, № 4. — P 199-204.
16. A federal service on supervision in sphere of protection of the rights of the consumers and well-being of the man. About a condition of the control behind radiating safety of the population from natural sources ionization of radiation // Health of the population and environment. — 2008, № 4. — P 9-11.
About this article
Author: Klinskaya E.O.