Slon O.V. TO THE PROBLEM OF "COMPOSITION" AND "GENRE" OF LYRIC WORKS (THE RESULT OF STUDYING OF EPIGRAM AND ELEGY COMPOSITION BY N.A. NEKRASOV)The problem of correlation of composition and genre of written work is given in this article. For arrangement and solution of this problem the author generalizes the results of conducted research of composition of two stylistic polar genres — epigram and elegy.Key words: composition, genre, epigram, elegy, creative work of N.A. Nekrasov.
1. Kopylova, N.I. The interpretation of composition of lyrical works in modern literary criticism (in the works of 60"s and 70"s.) / N.I. Kopylova / / The Poetics of literature and folklore. — Voronezh, 1980.
2. Kozhinov, V.V. Subject, plot, composition / V.V. Kozhinov / / Theory of Literature. The main problems in the historical overview. — M.: published by the Academy of Science of the USSR, 1964, Part 2: Kinds and genres of literature. — Pp. 408– 485.
3. Silman, T.I. Notes about the lyrics / T.I. Silman. — L.: Sov. writer, 1977. — 223p.
4. Tomaszewski, B.V. Theory of Literature. Poetics / / B.V. Tomaszewski. — M.: Aspekt-Press, 1996. — 334p.
5. Holshevnikov, V.E. Analysis of the composition of lyrical poem / V.E. Holshevnikov / / Analysis of a poem. — L., 1985. — Pp.5 — 49.
6. Evseeva, R.A. The poetics of lyric composition by V.A. Zhukovsky: Diss. Candidate of Philological Science / R.A. Evseeva. — Orenburg, 2003. — 223p.
7. Gasparov M.L. Lyrical constructions by Fet, or as Turgenev taught Fet one, and teach others / M.L. Gasparov / / New Literary Review, №56, 2002. — №4. — Pp. 96-113.
8. Slon, O.V. Composition of traditional and unconventional genres of Russian lyric middle of the XIX century (the material of poetry by Nekrasov): Essay. Candidate of Philological Science / O.V.Slon. — Samara, 2007. — 18p.
9. Grigoryan, K.N. To the matter about genre in the poetry of Nekrasov / K.N. Grigorian / Nekrasovskiy digest — L.: Nauka, 1967. — No. VI. -Pp.145-157.
10. Oprishko, E.N. Poetics of the genre of elegies by N.A. Nekrasov / E.N. Oprishko / Genres of Russian Realism. — Dnepropetrovsk, 1983. — Pp. 25-36.
11. Korman, B.O. Lyric by Nekrasov / B.O. Korman. — Izhevsk: Udmurtia, 1978. — 300p.
12. Lotman Y.M. Analysis of the poetic text. The structure of verse / Y.M. Lotman. — Leningrad: Nauka, 1972. — 271p.
13. Harkavy, A.M. The problem of generic classification of literary genres and some of the possibilities of studying the lyrics of N.A. Nekrasov / A.M. Harkavy / / Genre and composition of literary works. — Kaliningrad, 1,876. — No. 2. — Pp.49-63.
14. Slon, O.V. Epigrams by N.A. Nekrasov: issues of typology and structure / O. V.Slon / / Integration of science and practice in innovation processes in modern society: collection of articles by an international scientific-practical conference. — Berlin, Rostock, Orenburg: published by IAC, 2004. — Pp.193-199.
15. Nekrasov, N.A. Complete Works and Letters in 15 books. Books 1-3 / N.A. Nekrasov. — L.: Nauka, 1981-1982.
16. Gasparov, M.L. Ovid in Exile / M.L. Gasparov / / Selected Works in 3 books. Book 2. — Moscow: Languages of Russian Culture, 1997. — Pp. 192-227.
17. Slon, O.V. On the typology ofelegic compositions by Nekrasov / O.V Slon// Vestnic of OSU. — Orenburg, 2004. — №11. — Pp.69-74.
18. Slon, O. V.On one of the composite types of elegies by N.A. Nekrasov / O.V. Slon / / Materials of XXIX. scientific conference. Collection of articles: Ch 13. — Orenburg: OSPU, 2008. Pp. 223-231.
About this article
Author: Slon O.V.