April 2019, № 2 (220), pages 118-124doi: 10.25198/1814-6457-220-118
Rozhkov O.A. STRUCTURE MOTIVATION IN THE PENITENTIARY SYSTEM EMPLOYEES PROFESSIONAL DEFORMATION: EMPIRICAL RESEARCH Empirical study of intercommunion between professional deformation and motivation of penal system employees depending are described in the article. Value orientations, leading and excluded motives, prevailing signs of professional deformation are analyzed.
Mental and physical overloads, interaction with the criminal environment, conflict within the service team are the determining factors of penal system employees professional deformation. Destructive changes in the motivational sphere of personality are the most significant type of professional deformation prerequisites that define stimulating and sense-forming motivational functions violation. They are accompanied by intrapersonal psychodynamic conflict of personality. Emotional burnout is a specific form of professional deformation for the penitentiary system employees.
The validity and reliability of the research results were provided by the General theoretical provisions and their correlation with the practical results. It was also provided by representativeness of the sample on the principle of respondents random selection and their service completion in 20 structural units of the penitentiary system (3 remands, 2 General regime colonies and 4 colonies of strictly mode, a colony of special regime, 3 colonies-settlements, an educational colony, 5 inter-district criminal Executive inspections, an escorting Department), as well as in educational and operational departments, the security departments of the mode and protection, special accounting departments; with the help of valid psychodiagnostic tools followed by psychological interpretation.
Correlation motivation relations with professional deformation signs reveal the formation of emotional burnout symptoms and phases in the context of changes in the value-motivational sphere characteristics of penal system employees and are revealed experimentally.Key words: penal system employees, professional deformation, values, motives.
1. Lebedev V.V., SHamis A.V. Professional deformation at the staff of the ITU. Approach to the problem and ways to solve it. Problemy profilaktiki dezadaptacii i professional'noj deformacii u sotrudnikov OVD: Sb. nauchn. tr. №150. VNII MVD Rossii [Problems of prevention of maladaptation and occupational deformity in ATS employees: Sat. scientific tr. No. 150 VNII Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia]. M., 1993, pp. 4–10.
2. Sokolova E.A. Professional'naya deformaciya i pedagogicheskie puti ee preduprezhdeniya v obrazovatel'nom processe vuzov [Professional deformation and pedagogical ways of its prevention in the educational process of universities]. Ryazan': Poverennyj, 2007, 127 p.
3. Sochivko D.V. Cvetopsihodinamika [Color psihodynamics]. M.: Moskovskij psihologo-social'nyj institut, 2009, 432 p.
4. Boldyrev A.V., Boldyreva T.A., Thorzhevskaya L.V. Markers of burnout in the semantic space of a person. Prikladnaya yuridicheskaya psihologiya [Applied legal psychology], 2015, no. 1, pp. 81–89.
5. Boldyreva T.A. The semantic space of professional success of employees of the penitentiary system. Prikladnaya yuridicheskaya psihologiya [Applied Legal Psychology], 2018, no.3, pp. 103–115.
6. Bodrov V.A., Syrkin L.D. Diagnosis and prediction of professional motivation in the process of psychological selection. Psihologicheskij zhurnal [Psychological Journal], 2003, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 73–81.
7. Nartova-Bochaver S.K. Differencial'naya psihologiya: Uchebnoe posobie [Differential psychology: study guide]. 2-nd ed. M.: Flinta, Moskovskij psihologo-social'nyj institut, 2006, 280 p.
8. Zubova L.V. Psihologicheskie osobennosti cennostnyh orientacij podrostkov s razlichnoj napravlennost'yu lichnosti. Monografiya [Psychological features of value orientations of adolescents with different orientation of the personality. Monograph]. Orenburg: Izd-vo OOIP-KRO, 2002, 175 p.
9. CHeremushkina L. Labor Motivation: Influence Factors. CHelovek i trud [Man and Labor], 2004, no. 8, pp. 75–79.
10. Tyulyupergeneva R.ZH. Influence of deficiency mental states on the formation of professional deformation of law enforcement officers (On the example of the Republic of Kazakhstan). Extended abstract of candidate's thesis. Moskva, 2004, 18 p.
11. Il'in E.P. Motivaciya i motivy [Motivation and motives]. SPb: Izdatel'stvo “Piter”, 2000, 512 p.
12. Kopylova T.V. “Emotional burnout” as a form of professional deformation of the personality of an employee of the penitentiary system. Pedagogika v pravoohranitel'nyh organah [Pedagogy in law enforcement], 2003, no. 1, pp. 13–15.
13. Krapivina O.V. Emotional burnout as a form of professional deformation in penitentiary employees. Candidate's thesis. Tambov, 2004, 200 p.
14. Zelichenko A.I., SHmelev A.G. On the classification of motivational factors of labor activity and professional choice. Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta. Psihologiya [Bulletin of Moscow University. Psychology], 1987, no. 4, pp. 33–43.
15. Fantalova E.B. Diagnosis of internal conflict. Prilozhenie №2 k “ZHurnalu prakticheskogo psihologa” [Appendix No. 2 to the “Journal of a Practical Psychologist”]. M.: Folium, 1997, 48 p.
16. Bojko V.V. Sindrom “emocional'nogo vygoraniya” v professional'nom obshchenii [Burnout Syndrome in Professional Communication]. SPb., 1999, 105 p.
17. Hachaturyan S.D., Hudokonenko S.A., Grishin V.A. Investigation of the relationship between the level of severity of professional deformation and individual psychological characteristics of the MIS staff (using elements of mathematical statistics). Pravoohranitel'naya deyatel'nost' v Rossii i SSHA [Law enforcement in Russia and the United States]. Vladimir, 1999, pp. 83–97.
18. Nasledov A.D. Matematicheskie metody psihologicheskogo issledovaniya. Analiz i interpretaciya dannyh. Uchebnoe posobie [Mathematical methods of psychological research. Analysis and interpretation of data. Textbook]. 2-nd ed.,extended. SPb.: Rech', 2006, 392 p.
19. Rozhkov O.A. Typology of prison staff on the relationship of motivation and professional deformation. Prikladnaya yuridicheskaya psihologiya [Applied Legal Psychology], 2011, no. 3, pp. 56–65.
About this article
Author: Rozhkov O.A.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |