Chirkova N.Yu., Suleimanova V.N. ASSESSMENT OF THE INTRODUCTION TO THE CULTURE AND THE PROSPECTS FOR THE CULTIVATION OF ECONOMICALLY VALUABLE SPECIES OF WILD BERRIES OF THE KIROV REGIONWe made the assessment of the introduction to the culture and the prospects for the cultivation of economically valuable species of wild berries of the Kirov region. We studied the intraspecific variation and structure of natural populations Oxycoccus palustris, and also morphological, biological indicators to identify the most productive forms of Oxycoccus palustris. Key words: Oxycoccus palustris, Kirov region, cultivation of wild berries.
1. Alekseeva R.N. Ecological and biological characteristics of cranberry and productivity in the swamps of middle taiga. Syktyvkar, 2000. 128 pp.
2. Baranova, I., Tokarev P.N. Forms and chemical composition of berries cranberry bogs south of Karelia, promising to introduce a culture. Wild berries, the prospects for their study and introduction to the culture (collective authors). Proceedings of USHA. Issue 229. Kiev, 1979. S. 43-45.
3. Gladkov L.I. On the introduction to the culture of forest berries. Wild berry plants of the USSR (Abstracts of the All-Union Conference "Study, preparation and protection of forest wild berries in the European part of USSR in connection with problems of natural resources, non-chernozem zone of the USSR." Petrozavodsk, 1980. Pp 55-56.
4. Gorbunov, A.B. Biological properties of cranberries in the south Vasyugan. Abstract. on soisk. scholar. Ph.D. degree. biologist. Science. Tomsk, 1973.
5. Yegoshin T.L. Prospects for cranberry culture (b. Oxycoccus) in the Kirov region / Regional and municipal environmental issues. Proceedings 9th scientific conference, part 2 - Kirov-Chepetsk, 2006. S. 175-176.
6. Yegoshin T.L. Human impact on the status of the resources of wild fruit and medicinal plants (for example, the Kirov region). Abstract. diss .... Doctor of Biology. Science. Perm, 2008. 44.
7. Zikunova E.V. Gorbul TA Using plants in the family cranberry agriculture and seed reproduction. Modern scientific research in horticulture, Yalta, 2000. S. 57-61.
8. Kurlovich T.V. Cranberries, blueberries, cranberries. M.: Izdatel’stvo "Niola Press, 2007. 200 pp.9. The forests of the Kirov region. Ed. AI Vidyakina, T.Ya. Ashikhmin, SD Novoselov. Kirov: JSC "Kirov Oblast printing, 2008. 400 pp.
10. Makeev V.A., Makeyev G.U. Results and prospects of breeding work with cranberries at the Kostroma Forest Experimental Station / / Coll. scientific papers on the 50 th anniversary of Kostroma Forest Experimental Station hab. Kostroma: hab, 2006. S. 183-192.
11. Fruit and berry crops in Russia. Voronezh, 2001. 304 pp.
12. The program and method of introduction and sortoizucheniya cranberry and cranberry. Kostroma, 1999. 20.
13. Tokarev P.N. By the method of identification and protection of valuable forms of cranberries in the bogs of Karelia. Wild berry plants of the USSR (Abstracts of the All-Union Conference "Study, preparation and protection of forest wild berries in the European part of USSR in connection with problems of natural resources, non-chernozem zone of the USSR." Petrozavodsk, 1980. Pp 184-185.
14. Ulanov, A., Zhuravleva E.L. Bogs / Encyclopedia of Earth Vyatka. T. 7. Nature. 1997. S. 223-233.
15. Ulanov A.N. The use of peat resources of the Kirov region / / Rational use of peat deposits. Proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference dedicated to 90 Anniversary of the founding of the Kirov lugobolotnoy Experiment Station: Sat. scientific publications. Kirov: Kirov lugobolotnaya Experiment Station, 2008. S. 42-48.
16. Cherkasov, A., Butkus, V.F. Gorbunov, A.B. Cranberry. M.: Forest. Prom-st, 1981. 214.
17. Cherkasov AF Cranberry on garden plots. Kostroma, GUIPP "Kostroma", 2001. 72.
18. Yudin, VF, Maksimova TA The dynamics of productivity cranberry bog in southern Karelia. Ecology, 2005. № 4, pp 264-268.
19. Pavlovski N., Ruban N. Results of introduction tests of five culivars of Vaccinium vitis idaea in Belarussian polesie. Problems of rational utilization and reproduction of berry plants in boreal forests on the eve of the XXI century. Proceedings of the international conference 11-15 September 2000, Glubokoye - Gomel, Belarus. C. 200-205.
About this article
Authors: Suleymanova V.N., Chirkova N.Yu.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |