Pisarchik L.Yu. CULTURAL PHILOSOPHY OF M. WEBERIn this article the author analyzes the cultural philosophy of Max Weber in its more essential aspects: the problem of modern understanding by Weber, general meanings of modern (historical, social and cultural), the role of religion and science in modern culture and perspectives of human culture. Those problems are important today, they are in the center of attention and history of philosophy, and sociology of culture. The opinions of M. Weber, F.M. Dostoevsky and L.N. Tolstoy on the character of modern culture and the problem of life meaning, which is important for understanding of a creature of modern crises culture, are compared.Key words: modern, meaning of modern, modernization, system of values, rationalization, life meaning, cultural crises, "tragic liberalism".
1. Allen L. Humanism Dostoevsky in light of his anthropology / / Bulletin of Moscow University. Series 7 Philosophy. 1981. № 6. C. 82.
2. Allen L. Dostoevsky: rationality, science and aesthetics / / Mind and Culture. Proceedings of the international Franco-Soviet Colloquium. — M.: Publishing House of Moscow University, 1983.
3. Weber M. Science as a vocation and a profession / / M. Weber. Selected works. — Moscow: Progress, 1990.
4. Gaidenko P.P., Davydov Yu.N. History and rationality: The Sociology of Max Weber and Weber renaissance. — 2 ed. — M.: KomKniga, 2006.
5. Glinchikova A.G. Moderniti and Russia: Problems of Philosophy. — 2007. — № 6.
6. Davydov Yu.N. Escape from freedom. The philosophical myth and literary avant-garde. — M.: Fiction, 1978.
7. Davydov Yu.N. Ethics of love and metaphysics of self-will (the problems of moral philosophy). — M.: Young Guard, 1989.
8. Dostoevsky F.M. Vol. coll. cit. — L.: Fiction, 1973. — T. 8.
9. Dostoevsky F.M. Vol. coll. cit. — L.: Fiction, 1985. — T. 28. Kn. 1.
10. Ionin L.G. Sociology of Culture. — M.: Publishing House HSE, 2004.
11. Kozlov, N.S. Leo Tolstoy as a thinker and a humanist. — M.: Art, 1985.
12. Krasil'shchikov V.A. Modernisation and Russia on the Threshold of XXI Century: Problems of Philosophy. 1993. № 7.
13. Ovsyannikov, M.F. The problem of art and morality, in aesthetics, L..N. Tolstoy / Mind and Culture. Proceedings of the international Franco-Soviet Colloquium. — M.: Publishing House of Moscow University, 1983.
14. Self-European culture of the twentieth century. Thinkers and writers of the West about the place of culture in contemporary society / Compiled R.A. Galtsev. — Moscow: Political Literature Publishing House, 1991.
15. Stepin V.S. Scientific knowledge and values of technogenic civilization / / Problems of Philosophy. 1989. № 10.
16. Stepin V.S. Theoretical knowledge. — M.: Progress-Tradition, 2000.
17. Stepin V.S. Philosophical anthropology and philosophy of science. — M.: Higher School, 1992.
18. Tolstoy, L.N., Vol. coll. cit. — M.: Fiction, 1937. — T. 25.
19. Tolstoy L.N. Vol. coll. cit. — M.: Fiction, 1951. — T. 30.
20. Horkheimer M., Adorno T.V. Dialectics of Enlightenment. Philosophical Fragments. — M., St. Petersburg.: Medium, and Satire, 1997.
21. Jaspers K. This memory of Max Weber / Weber M. Favorites. The image of society. — Moscow: Jurist, 1994.
22. Habermas J. Der philosophische Diskurs der Moderne. Frankfurt a. M.: Suhrkamp, 1985.
About this article
Author: Pisarchik L.Yu.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |