УДК: 378; 81'272Томин В.В., Еремина Н.В. UNIVERSITY STUDENTS' SELF-DEVELOPMENT THROUGH THE ONLINE CROSS-CULTURAL INTERACTION IN THE FOREIGN LANGUAGE INFORMATION FIELDThe article deals with the process of formation of a competitive specialist during training at a university, which requires the use of various types of activities that stimulate and stipulate students' self-oriented need for personal and professional growth. Cross-cultural interaction as a productive ground for self-development of students is regarded from the viewpoint of communicative approach and competency to be achieved while mastering a foreign language. Some problems of motivation for studying are also considered (lingua-phobia, unclear educational aims) and some ways to solve them are reviewed (points evaluation system, active methods and techniques). Online-based educational tools involving international participants are reckoned positive, efficient and highly productive measures and steps to boost the level of learners' motivation and their activity. The authors highlight valuable possibilities for cross-cultural interaction among students' bearing an important significance, namely digitally executed interpersonal contacts on dialogue basis among agents of education, organized through different online platforms known as "massive open online courses". Ключевые слова: foreign language learning, personal self-development, professional competence, cross-cultural interaction, active methods, teaching techniques, distance learning, massive open online course (MOOC).
Список использованной литературы:
1. Antonova А.V. Means of expressing of promisive intention in the English language: monograph. Orenburg, 2007. 117 p.
2. Bochkareva T.S. Formation of students' foreign language competence in the informational field of cross cultural interaction // Modern Research of Social Problems [Electronic scientific journal]. 2015. № 6(50). URL: http://journal-s.org/index.php/sisp/article/view/6560 (Accessed 01.10.2015). DOI: 10.12731/2218-7405-2015-6-27
3. Bogomolova A.Y. About linguistic features of electronic translation of scientific and technical texts // Bulletin of Orenburg state university. 2013. № 11. P. 199-205.
4. Coursera massive open online courses [Electronic resource] URL: https://www.coursera.org/learn/learninghowtolearn (Accessed 15.02.2015).
5. Eremina N.V. Cross-cultural interaction: from the practical experience of work in the frameworks of optional linguistic education of non-philological university students // Professional linguistic education: issues of VIII International scientific & practical conference. July, 2014. N. Novgorod, 2014. 631 p. P. 478-483.
6. Eremina N.V. Students' self-working with phonetic material within non-linguistic bachelorate // University complex as regional center of education, science & culture: issues of All-Russian scientific & methodic conference; Orenburg state university. — Orenburg: "University" Publishing, 2014. P. 2728-2732.
7. Ivanova S.G. Organization of students' unsupervised foreign language work // Theory and practice of social development. 2013. № 5. 143-147 p.
8. Kabanova О.V., Terekhova G.V. Students' foreign language self-learning // Philological sciences. Issues of theory and practice. Tambov: "Gramota" publishing, 2014. №4. P.3. P. 92-94.
9. Kiryakova A. V. Axiology of education: fundamental researches in pedagogics: monograph / A.V. Kiryakova and others. — Moscow: "Dom Pedagogiky", 2008. 578 p.
10. Krapivina M.Yu. Education and self-development. Kazan State University in h. of V.I. Ulianov-Lenin, no.2 (2008): 120-125.
11. Ksenofontova А.N. Internet-dialogue and media interaction in the development of students speech activity // Bulletin of Orenburg state university. 2005. № 12. P. 54-59.
12. Ksenofontova А.N. Theoretical and applied aspects of speech activity development: monograph. — Orenburg: OSU, 2006. 263 p.
13. Moiseeva I.Yu. Derivational mechanisms of text producing process (on the example of the Internet primitive texts) // Bulletin of Orenburg state university. 2007. № 11. P. 82-88.
14. Mosienko L.V. Axiological self-determination of students in the university youth subculture: dissertation for doctor of pedagogical sciences degree:13.00.01. Orenburg state university. Orenburg, 2012. 514 p.
15. MOOC pedagogy: the challenges of developing for Coursera [Electronic resource] URL: https://www.newsletter.alt.ac.uk/2012/08/mooc-pedagogy-the-challenges-of-developing-for-coursera/ (Accessed 24.09.2015).
16. New paradigm of education in the university specialsts training. Voronezh: VGPU, 2009. 227 p.
17. Rule A.A. Students' interaction on foreign language lessons of non-traditional forms, aimed to develop foreign language competence // Philological sciences. Issues of theory and practice. Tambov: "Gramota" publishing, 2014. №4. P.3. P. 180-183.
18. Sakharova N.S. Development of university students' academic mobility in the present space-time of higher education system // Bulletin of Orenburg state university. 2013. №2. P.221-225.
19. Sakharova N.S. University students' polyethnic competence development during cross-cultural interaction // Bulletin of Orenburg state university. 2015. №2. P.144-152.
20. Solodilova I.A. Bulletin of Orenburg State University, no.11 (2010): 86-89.
21. Streneva N.V. Compositional & graphic frame of the text (based on graffity): absract of thesis of dissertation of candidate of philological sciences: 27.03.09. Ufa: BSU, 2009. 21 p.
22. Temkina V.L., Osiyanova A.V. The experience of forming lingvo-communicative culture of the student by means of the SOT-technology // Middle-east Journal of Scientific Research. IDOSI Publications, 2013. 15 (5). P. 692-697.
23. Tomin V.V., Eremina N.V. Dialogue interaction as a factor of master degree students' self-education ability being formed // University complex as regional center of education, science & culture: issues of All-Russian scientific & methodic conference; Orenburg state university. — Orenburg: "University" Publishing, 2014. P. 2772-2778.
24. Tomin V.V. Modern problems of science and education, no.1 (2015). http://www.science-education.ru/121-17779 (Accessed May 20, 2015).
25. Tomin V.V. Technologies of interaction as a factor of students' speech activity development: abstract of dissertation for candidate of pedagogical sciences degree: 13.00.01. Orenburg state university. — Orenburg, 2006. 22 p.
26. Tomin V.V. Vector of dialogue relationships in the system of pedagogical interaction // Almanac of modern science and education. Tambov: "Gramota", 2013. №4 (71). P. 189-191.
27. Yankina N.V. Traditional approaches and innovative techniques in foreign language teaching for non-philology students / N.V. Yankina // Bulletin of Orenburg state university. 2013. № 2. P. 300-305.
28. Zaritskaya L. A. Professional linguistic development of future designer by means of the foreign language // Bulletin of Omsk University. 2011. №2. P. 169.
Авторы: Томин В.В., Еремина Н.В.